Behringer SX3040 Sonic Exciter Stereo Sound Enhancement Processor
Behringer SX3040 Sonic Exciter Stereo Sound Enhancement ProcessorDetails
Improve your sound greatly with this amazing tool from Behringer. The Behringer Sonic Exciter SC3040 has great versatility and can improve the presence and performance of your sound whether you're doing studio recording, using 5.1 and hi-fi setups, broadcasting and even if you're using a guitar, bass or keyboard.
Product Ref: 29304View Full Description
Spend another £170.00 to buy on finance Finance from £6.82 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
The Sonic Exciter SX3040 gives your sound that added clarity, depth and dimension. Harmonic enhancement produces natural brightness whilst phase compensation produces tighter bass with greater punch.
Versatility is key for stereo sound enhancers like these, and they work a blast in home recording studios, PA and DJ systems in venues (large or small), keyboard racks, DJ systems, broadcasting and web-casting, and even 5.1 and hi-fi setups. Furthermore, you can use it with a guitar, bass or keyboard to improve articulation and restore cutting power that can sometimes get lost through micing and amplification.
Dedicated Controls for an Easy Setup
With dedicated drive, tune and mix controls on the bass processor section, and tune, harmonics and mix controls on the SonicExciter section, it's an easy setup towards that amazing improvement in sound.
Built for Reliability and Connectivity
The Sonic Exciter SX3040 boasts 1/4" TRS and gold-plated XLR connectors. Its rugged construction and high-quality components ensure a long-lasting Exciter.
For more information you can look at the manual and quick starter guide for the Behringer Sonic Exciter SX3040 below:
Quick Start Guide
- Greatly enhances the clarity, depth and dimension of your sound.
- Harmonic enhancement produces natural brightness, whilst phase compensation creates tighter bass with greater punch.
- Great for improving your studio recordings.
- Enhance the performance of PA and DJ systems, in whatever sized venue.
- Enhance broadcasting, webcasting, 5.1 and hifi setups.
- Dedicated Tune Harmonics and Mix controls per channel on the SonicExciter section.
- Dedicated Drive, Tune and Mix controls per channel on the Bass Processor section.
- 1/4" TRS and gold-plated XLR connectors.
- High-quality components and rugged construction for a long-lasting processor.
- Dimensions (Approx.):
- Height: 8.5" (217mm)
- Width: 1.8" (44.5mm)
- Depth: 19" (483mm)
- Weight (Approx.): 5.06 lbs / 2.3 kg
- Connections: XLR Sockets and 1/4" Stereo Jacks
- Type: Balanced
- Input Impedance: 20kΩ balanced, 10kΩ unbalanced
- Input Levels +4 dBu (Nominal), +22 dBu (Maximum)
- Connections: XLR Socets and 1/4" Stereo Jacks
- Type: Servo-Balanced
- Output Impedance: 60Ω balanced, 60Ω unbalanced
- Max. Output Level: +22dBu
- Type: Frequency-selective compressor with phase shifter
- Filter Cut-off Frequency: 50Hz to 160Hz
- Type:Harmonic Exciter
- Filter Cut-Off Frequency: 1.3 kHz to 10 kHz
- Mains Voltage: 230 VAC, 50 Hz
- Power Consumption: Approx. 12 W
- 100-120 VAC: T 250 mA, H 250 V
- 220-240 VAC: T 125 mA, H 250 V
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 3 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 3 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.