Behringer MDX4600 Multicom Pro XL
Behringer MDX4600 Multicom Pro XLDetails
Product Ref: 4513View Full Description
Spend another £111.00 to buy on finance Finance from £6.82 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
4 Channel Dynamic Controls
The Multicom MDX4600 is a powerful 4 channel dynamic effects unit which acts as an expander, gate, compressor and peak limiter offer professional results with transparent noise suppression. Furthermore the MDX4600 also ensures that they is no loss in audio quality by retaining high frequencies and enhancing vocal presence and energy whilst smoothing extremely high audio peaks. With additional features such as the integrated dynamic enhancer, de-esser and low contour filter the Behringer MDX4600 is an essential outboard processor for any home or project studio.
Compact Size & Versatile Connectivity
Requiring only a single rackspace the Behringer MDX4600 offers impressive results normally only achieved with multiple outboard effect units. With front mounted 8-segment LED indicators you can monitor your input level from the provided XLR/TRS inputs whilst also monitoring your output level. The Behringer MDX4600 also features side chain in/out connectivity to directly integrate into a range of studio set ups.
- Switchable IKA (Interactive Knee Adaptation) compression circuitry combines hard-knee and soft-knee characteristics
- IRC (Interactive Ratio Control) expander/gate circuitry for virtually inaudible noise suppression
- Switchable dynamic Enhancer for brilliant, lively audio even with heavy compression
- IGC (Interactive Gain Control) peak limiting circuitry combines clipper and program limiter
- Switchable low contour filter prevents "pumping" due to low-frequency dominated compression
- Stereo couple function selectable for channels 1/2 and 3/4
- Separate 8-segment LED meters for input/output levels and gain reduction
- Selectable operating level (+4 dBu/-10 dBV)
- Servo-balanced inputs and outputs with 1/4" TRS and gold-plated XLR connectors
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany
- Type: 4 x XLR, 4 x 1/4” TRS
- Operating Level: +4 dBu / -10 dBV (Switchable)
- Input Level (Max): +22 dBu (Balanced/Unbalanced)
- CMRR: 40 dB > 60 dB @ 1 kHz
- Type: 4 x XLR, 4 x 1/4” TRS
- Impedance: 95 W Balanced / 50 W Unbalanced (1 kHz)
- Output Level (Max): +21 dBu, +20 dBm
- Bandwidth: 20 Hz – 20 kHz (+0/-0.5 dB)
- Frequency Range: 0.35 Hz – 200 kHz (+0/-0.3 dB)
- S/N Ratio: 115 dB, Unweighted, 22 Hz – 22 kHz
- THD: 0.008% @ + 4dBu / 0.07% @ + 20dBu
- IMD: 0.01% Typ
- Crosstalk: dB @ 1 kHz
- Dimensions: 44.5 x 483 x 217 mm
- Weight: 2.4 Kg
- Type: IRC (Interactive Radio Control) Expander
- Threshold: Variable (Off to +10 dB)
- Ratio: Variable (1:1 to 1:8)
- Attack: Release: Variable SLOW: 100 msec/1 dB – FAST: 100msec/100dB
- Type: IKA (Interactive Knee Adaptation) Compressor
- Threshold: Variable (-40 to +20dB)
- Attack/Release: Manual or Automatic (Variable)
- Auto Characteristic: Wave Adaptive Compressor
- Manual Attack Time: 0.3 msec/20 dB – 300 msec / 20 dB
- Manual Release Time: 0.05 sec/20 dB – 5 sec / 20 dB
- Auto Attack Time: 15 msec for 10 dB, 5 msec for 20 dB, 3 msec for 30 dB
- Auto Release Time: Program Dependent (125dB/sec)
- Output: -20dB to +20dB
Peak Limiter Section
- Type: IGC (Interactive Gain Control) Peak Limiter
- Level: 0 dB to OFF (+21dBu)
- Level 1 Limiter Type: Clipper
- Attack: “Zero”
- Release: “Zero”
- Level 2 Limiter Type: Program Limiter
- Attack: Release:
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 3 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 3 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.