Behringer LC2412 Eurolight Professional 24-Channel Lighting Console
Behringer LC2412 Eurolight Professional 24-Channel Lighting ConsoleDetails
Product Ref: 29315View Full Description
Spend another £81.00 to buy on finance Finance from £6.82 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Flexible Control Options
The Eurolight LC2412 boasts ultra-flexible fading functions for manual and automatic operation and intuitive solo and channel flash functions. Behringer's extremely effective preview function allows "hidden" memory and chaser checks even whilst in live performances. The LC2412 also features dimmer control via DMX or analog output (0/+10 V) and a MIDI interface for cascading of two LC2412s (master/slave setup) and a PCMCIA card slot for storing of up to 25 complete settings (PCMCIA card not supplied).
With illuminated display/controls and BNC lamp socket its convenient and easy to see your controls in dark environments. The whole unit has an extremely rugged construction with steel casing. You can expect long-lasting consistency with the Eurolight LC2412. This lighting console also includes a rack-mounting kit for installation in standard 19" racks, and the LC2412 is of course manufactured under the ISO9000 certified management system.
- Professional Lighting Console with 24 preset channels, assignable to 512 DMX Channels.
- Up to 3 DMX channels can be controlled per preset channel.
- You can store 120 scenes in 10 banks.
- Integrated chaser with up to 650 steps featuring sync-to-basds beat.
- Frequency-dependant sound-to-light function.
- Crossfade-time freely selectable for smooth scene fades.
- 2 additional, multi-functional channels for special effects (fog machine, colour changer, etc.)
- Ultra-flexible fading functions for manual & automatic operation.
- Intuitive solo & channel flash functions
- Effective preview function allows hidden memory & chaser checks even whilst in live performances.
- Dimmer control via DMX or analog output (0/+10 V)
- MIDI interface for cascading of 2 LC2412s (master/slave setup)
- PCMCIA card slot for storing of up to 25 complete settings (PCMCIA card not included)
- Convenient, illuminated display/controls & BNC Lamp socket for usage in dark stage environments.
- Includes rack-mounting kit for installation in standard 19" racks.
- High quality components & rugged construction for a long-lasting lighting console.
- Channels: 26 (24 + 2 Special Switchable Channels)
- DMX: 78 Out Of 512 DMX Channels (Max. 3 DMX Channels Per Console-Channel)
- Memories: Max 120
- Chases: Max 99
- Steps: Max 650, Up To 99 Per Chase
- Analog In: 1/4'' TS Mono Jack Connector, Unbalanced
- Level: Line Level
- Footswitch: 1/4'' TS Mono Jack Connector
- MIDI In: DIN 5-Pole Connector
- DMX512 Out: XLR 5-Pole Connector, Conforms To The DMX512/1990 Standard
- MIDI Out: DIN 5-Pole Connector
- Analog Out: Sub D Connector, 15-Pole
- Level: 0/+10 V DC
- Min Load Impedance: 600W
- Memory Card
- Format: PCMCIA ATA Flash Card
- Storage Capacity: 4 MB
- Battery Type: 3 V Lithium Battery
- Power Supply
- USA/Canada: 120V, 60Hz
- Europe/UK/Australia: 230V, 50Hz
- Japan: 100V, 50/60Hz
- General Export Model: 120/230V, 50/60Hz
- Power Consumption: 37W
- Mains Connection: Standard IEC Receptacle
- Weight: 3.8 kg
- Height: 106 mm
- Width: 442 mm
- Depth: 278 mm
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 4 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 4 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.