Behringer Eurolive VQ1500D Active 15'' PA Subwoofer
Behringer Eurolive VQ1500D Active 15'' PA SubwooferDetails
The Behringer VQ1500D Active PA Subwoofer combines state-of-the-art class-D amplifier technology with versatile controls and a lightweight yet durable enclosure. The VQ1500D features a 15'' low frequency woofer that delivers exceptional audio reproduction with thunderous bass responses and clarity. Providing an incredible power-to-weight ratio, the Behringer VQ1500D is perfect addition to any front of house setup and is suitable for a range of live performance venues.
Product Ref: 43680View Full Description
Buy on finance from £8.94 per month Finance from £8.94 per month
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Class-D Amplifier Technology
The exceptional power and sonic performance that the VQ1500D delivers is thanks to the amplifier technology that is incorporated within this Behringer subwoofer. This revolutionary technology provides powerful and reliable performance whilst not compromising on sound quality and overall audio reproduction. The technology itself delivers optimal energy efficiency, which in-turn means there is no need for big power supplies and large heat sinks.
- Professional 500-Watt powered subwoofer for PA applications
- Powerful 15'' long-excursion transducer with high temperature voice coil provides incredibly accurate and pulse-pounding bass
- Precise reproduction of ultra-low frequencies
- State-of-the-art 500-Watt Class-D amplifier with comprehensive over-excursion, thermal and clip limit protection
- Built-in active stereo crossover provides high-pass filtered outputs for full-range loudspeakers
- Tunable and switchable Bass Boost plus Phase switch for ultimate low-frequency performance
- Variable High Cut control for perfect sound alignment
- Subwoofer Level control to adjust the balance between subwoofer and the full-range speakers
- Power, Signal and Clip LEDs for perfect monitoring
- Intelligent limiter for maximum sound performance and woofer protection
- Internal switch-mode power supply for noise-free audio, superior transient response and very low power consumption
- Pole socket for mounting with commercial spacer poles
- Ergonomically shaped handles for easy transport
- Rugged steel grill for optimal speaker protection
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Conceived and designed by Behringer Germany
- Low Frequency Driver: 15''
- Amplifier Type: Class-D
- Power Output: 500W
- Frequency Range: 40Hz - 200Hz, -10dB
- Frequency Response: 65Hz - 150Hz, ±3dB
- Sound Pressure Level: 122dB @ 1m
- Audio Inputs: XLR
- Input Sensitivity: +4dBu @ 0dB
- Input Impedance: 12 kOhms Unbalanced / 24 kOhms Balanced
- Audio Outputs: XLR
- Thru Connectors: XLR
- Output Impedance: 300 Ohms Unbalanced / 600 Ohms Balanced
- High-Pass Filter: 100Hz, Butterworth, 18dB Slope
- Level Control: -∞ to +6dB
- Boost Control: Switchable, 40Hz - 90Hz, +10dB
- High Cut Control: 70Hz - 150Hz, Butterworth, 24dB Slope
- Limiter: Optical
- Power Supply: 220V - 240V, 50Hz/60Hz
- Power Consumption: 110W
- Dimensions: 616mm x 490mm x 528mm / 24.3'' x 19.3'' x 20.8'' (H x W x D)
- Weight: 33.1kg / 72.8lbs
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 4 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 4 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.