Behringer B208D-WH Eurolive Active PA Speaker, White
Behringer B208D-WH Eurolive Active PA Speaker, WhiteDetails
When you want portability and power together, the Behringer B210D-WH Eurolive White Active PA Speaker gives 200 Watts of power, built-in automatic components and clear quality sound across the frequency board.
Product Ref: 29289View Full Description
Spend another £91.00 to buy on finance Finance from £6.82 per month
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The Behringer B208D-WH Eurolive's 200 Watt output gives outstanding drive minus the distortion or speaker damage. Basses are deep, whilst midranges and trebles are articulate.
Providing the lower weight of passive speakers but keeping the traditional power of an active speaker, the Behringer B208D-WH White Eurolive Active PA Speaker is a small, easy-to-carry package with big capabilities. It has a 35-mm pole socket for mounting on stands.
The Behringer B208D-WH Eurolive is deceivingly packed with the equivalent of an active 2-way electronic crossover, parametric EQ, graphic EQ, mic preamp, limiter and two Class-D power amplifiers. With everything working automatically, almost as if it were self-monitoring, there are no dials to worry about on the speaker.
Class D Amplifier Efficiency
Class D amps are able to switch on and off thousands of times per second with the help of switch-mode power supplies, which provides great efficiency, as power is only used when it is needed. Behringer have worked hard to pinpoint the correct switching frequency, ensuring an accurate function. Out of more efficiency comes less heat, so you can expect Behringer B208D-WH Eurolives to excel through the night. Class D amplification provides big power, big sonic performance and low weight!
An instant Behringer PA System or Monitor!
You'd be surprised to know that the Behringer White B208D-WH Eurolive comes with a built-in mic preamp. So plug your microphone or mp3 player in, adjust the volume and get playing. Also, if you own another D Series enclosure, then you could potentially build a stereo PA system via a "breakout" adapter! The speaker's trapezoid design also makes it easy to set up the speaker sideways and use it as a monitor!
Impressive Low and High Frequency Ranges
With custom-designed transducers that don't just come off-the-shelf, the Behringer B208D-WH Eurolive boasts the state-of-the-art 1.35" compression driver and the powerful 8" long-excursion driver for deep bass and acoustic power. The transducer assists the speaker's extended low frequency range. Internal bracing, tuned port and injection moulding are all parts of creating that quality bass response.
But what about the high frequencies? Over a year's design went into the aluminium dome compression driver combination to ensure clear midranges and trebles as well as bass, to create a more all-rounded speaker.
This speaker comes with an integrated sound processor for great speaker protection and system control. It has a dedicated 2-band EQ, ultra-wide dispersion and an ultra-low noise mic/line input. The additional line output allows you to link additional speaker systems.
Please click on the links below to view detailed information on the Behringer B212D-WH Eurolive Active PA Speaker:
Eurolive Speaker Brochure:
Eurolive Starter Guide:
- High-power 200-Watt 2-Way PA speaker system for live and playback applications.
- Lightweight, Compact system for amazing sound even at extreme sound pressure levels.
- Class-D amplifier technology for super-light weight, big power and sonic performance.
- Switch-mode power supply for efficient power consumption, noise-free audio and great transient response.
- Powerful 8" long-excursion driver for acoustic drive and deep bass.
- 1.35" state-of-the-art aluminium-diaphragm compression driver.
- Low-noise Mic/Line input and built-in mic preamp.
- Ergonomically shaped handles for easy carrying.
- Versatile, trapezoidal design for different positional capabilities including monitoring.
- Dedicated 2-band EQ.
- Low-Frequency Range: 135W @ 8Ω (RMS Power), 160W @ 8Ω (Peak Power)
- High-Frequency Range: 38W @ 8Ω (RMS Power), 42W @ 8Ω (Peak Power)
- Frequency Response: 65Hz to 20kHz
- Crossover Frequency: 24 kHz
- Sound Pressure Level: max. 113dB SPL @ 1 m
- Limiter: Optical
- Dynamic Equaliser: Processor-Controlled
- Equaliser: High - 12 kHz/±15 dB, Low - 80 Hz/±15 dB
- Speaker Size: 8" / 20cm
- Dimensions (Approx.):
- Height: 14.75" - (374mm)
- Width: 9.8" - (249mm)
- Depth: 8.1" - (205mm)
- Speaker Weight: 15lbs / 6.8 kg
- Sensitivity: -40dBu to +4 dBu
- Input Impedance: 20kΩ
- 1/4 TRS Jack:
- Sensitivity: -40 dBu to +4 dBu
- Input Impedance: 20kΩ
- Input Level Control:
- Input Trim: -∞ to + 30dB
- Max. Input Level: +22 dBu
- Link Connector: XLR Connector
- Voltage: (UK) 240V~, 50 Hz (T 2.0 A H 250 V)(Europe) 230V~, 50 Hz (T 2.0 A H 250 V)
- Power Consumption: max. 300 Watts
- Mains Connection: Standard IEC Receptacle
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 3 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 3 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.