Akai MPD18 Compact Pad Controller
Product Ref: 13928
Akai MPD18 Compact Pad ControllerDetails
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Velocity and Touch Sensitive MPC Pads
The heart of the MPD18 is its bank of 16 velocity and pressure-sensitive MPC pads, an Akai Pro exclusive. You can access three different banks of sounds from the MPC pads for a total of 48 sounds at your fingertips. The MPD18 also borrows the MPC series' assignable Q-Link controllers, enabling you to control nearly any parameters in your software in real time. You get an assignable Q-Link fader for natural, hands-on control of your most-used parameters, and MPC Note Repeat enables you to quickly input patterns such as hi-hat parts or drum rolls. The MPD18 also has 16 configurable presets so you can program it for the way you work with different hardware and software.
The MPD18 sends MIDI information over its plug-and-play USB interface so you can use it with your Mac or PC without installing any drivers. The USB connection even powers the MPD18 so the included USB cable is all you need for portable production. The MPD18 can control nearly any MIDI software, as well as MIDI hardware, such as synths, sound modules, samplers, sequencers, drum machines, and more.
- MIDI controller for DJ production and live performance
- MPC pads: bank of 16, velocity and pressure sensitive
- Three pad banks for a total of 48 sounds accessible from pads
- Q-Link assignable fader control
- MPC Note Repeat
- MIDI-over-USB interface
- MPC Full Level
- 16 Configurable presets
- USB powered, requires no AC adapter
- Number of Presets: 16
- MIDI Output Channels (USB): 16
- Drum Pads: 16 x Velocity and Pressure Sensitive
- Drum Pad Banks: 3
- Faders: 1
- Switches: 1
- Inputs/Outputs: 1 x USB Port
- Power: > 100mA, 5V DC via USB
- Height: 42mm
- Width: 255mm
- Depth: 205mm
- Weight: 0.8 Kg
The product price includes a one year warranty and 28 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 28 days to 90 days (terms apply after 28 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 28 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under The Consumer Contracts (information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013.
Once the product is delivered, you have 28 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.