AKG K175 Headphones
AKG K175 HeadphonesDetails
Product Ref: 90152View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Best-In-Class Frequency Response
The AKG K175 Headphones deliver exceptional audio fidelity thanks to the expertise and premium-grade components that AKG utilise. The K175 studio headphones provide a flat, un-coloured sound, ideal for mixing & mastering. The professional 40mm transducers deliver exceptional power with an extended low-end for increased bass response. The superior sensitivity and low impedance delivers maximum output with minimal distortion, delivering the best audio performance possible from any playback device
Self-Adjusting Headband & Foldable Design
The new range of foldable studio headphones from AKG are designed for optimal comfort, while minimising listening fatigue. The self-adjusting headband combined with the on-ear, closed-back design ensures a perfect fit every time. The slow-retention ear pads are designed for added comfort, also providing a secure fit which maximises acoustic isolation and eliminates outside noise. Its sleek design not only looks good but is ideal for long studio sessions, providing maximum comfort even when used for extended periods.
AKG put their high-end headphones through rigorous testing to ensure optimal longevity and performance value. The AKG K175s are no exception, tested by AKG with their extreme testing regimen, ensuring reliability even after extensive use. The robust design of the headphones features a durable all-metal hinge for added durability. The lightweight design and premium-grade components ensure the headphones will have a long-lasting life, even after heavy and prolonged use. Additionally, the AKG K425s features a detachable audio cable and comes complete with a headphone bag.
- Professional 40mm drivers
- Exceptional audio fidelity
- Flat, transparent audio response, ideal for mixing & mastering
- Superior sensitivity and low impedance
- Foldable, ergonomic design
- Durable all-metal hinge
- Slow-retention foam ear pads
- Self-adjusting headband
- Design: Closed back, foldable, supraaural headphone with self adjusting headband and detachable cable
- Frequency range: 18 Hz - 26 kHz
- Sensitivity: 114 dBspl/V
- Transducer Impedance: 32 ohms
- Transducer Size: 40 mm
- Net Weight: 250 g
- Cable Length: 5 m coiled
- Cable Type: Detachable
- Accessories: Carry Bag
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.