150W Powered DSP Mixer by Gear4music
Product Ref: 23594
150W Powered DSP Mixer by Gear4musicDetails
Full DescriptionView Full Description
For precise, high-performance amplification, the 150W Powered DSP Mixer by Gear4music represents fantastic value for money. This mixer features an array of inputs, including 4 XLR Mic input channels, 4 stereo-line input channels, 2 stereo return line input channels and a stereo RCA tape input.
This great value powered mixer also features an inbuilt 16 program Digital Signal Processor offering an array of digital effects that can be assigned to each channel, including a range of reverb effects, delay, and chorus effects, so you will always be able to find the right sound, whatever the venue.
This compact unit is presented in a rugged, yet lightweight casing, making it easy to transport. Integrated to the casing is a retractable carry handle, making carrying the unit even easier. Ideal for taking to small gigs!
"Overall this is a nicely thought-out unit that will be useful in the studio and on the road, although the latter is where it will be most at home. The sound quality is clean - about what we'd expect from a mixer of this ilk - and with its loud punchy power amp, good connectivity and attractive price, the AS1202BDC is definitely worthy of consideration." - MusicRadar
- 150W RMS power output
- 250W Peak Power output
- Built in Phantom Power +48V
- Precision level display with peak hold
- Three band EQ on each channel
- Low cut filter on each channel
- Built in 16 program DSP
- Mute function on all channels
- High grade ALPS potentiometers
- Precision 45mm faders
- 1/4" Jack and Speakon outputs
- Band Width: 20HZ-20KHz ≤ ± 0.5dB
- Total Harmonic Distortion: 0.05 (20Hz-20KHz)
- Input Gain Trim: 40dB
- Output Power: 2 x 75W @ 4Ω
- Equalization Range:
- Low: 100Hz±15dB
- Mid: 2.7KHzHz±15dB
- High: 10KHz±15dB
- Max Output: +20dB
- Low Cut: 100Hz/-12dB
- Phantom Power: +48VDC (V)
- Dimensions: 332mm x 345mm 140mm
Gear4music - a revolution in competitively priced, high-quality musical instruments and equipment.
Gear4music have teamed up with some of the best manufacturers from around the world to develop our own line of music equipment. Our goal is to provide our customers with a wide choice of high quality, sensibly priced musical instruments.
Using our many years of collective experience we have developed a wide range of instruments and equipment including drum kits, acoustic and electric guitars, woodwind, brass, string instruments and speaker systems. We are proud to offer these to our customers alongside hundreds of other well-known brands. Working closely with our carefully chosen manufacturers, we endeavour to produce reliable, great sounding instruments at a price that is accessible to all. Our musical equipment is made to the same exacting standards that you expect from other highly regarded brands - this is backed up by our standard 28 Day Money Back Guarantee.
Gear4music products are produced ethically and responsibly to meet the expectations of a caring world.
The product price includes a one year warranty and 28 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 4 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 28 days to 90 days (terms apply after 28 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 4 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 28 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.