150W Powered DSP Mixer by Gear4music
Product Ref: 23594
150W Powered DSP Mixer by Gear4musicDetails
Full DescriptionView Full Description
For precise, high-performance amplification, the 150W Powered DSP Mixer by Gear4music represents fantastic value for money. This mixer features an array of inputs, including 4 XLR Mic input channels, 4 stereo-line input channels, 2 stereo return line input channels and a stereo RCA tape input.
This great value powered mixer also features an inbuilt 16 program Digital Signal Processor offering an array of digital effects that can be assigned to each channel, including a range of reverb effects, delay, and chorus effects, so you will always be able to find the right sound, whatever the venue.
This compact unit is presented in a rugged, yet lightweight casing, making it easy to transport. Integrated to the casing is a retractable carry handle, making carrying the unit even easier. Ideal for taking to small gigs!
"Overall this is a nicely thought-out unit that will be useful in the studio and on the road, although the latter is where it will be most at home. The sound quality is clean - about what we'd expect from a mixer of this ilk - and with its loud punchy power amp, good connectivity and attractive price, the AS1202BDC is definitely worthy of consideration." - MusicRadar
- 150W RMS power output
- 250W Peak Power output
- Built in Phantom Power +48V
- Precision level display with peak hold
- Three band EQ on each channel
- Low cut filter on each channel
- Built in 16 program DSP
- Mute function on all channels
- High grade ALPS potentiometers
- Precision 45mm faders
- 1/4" Jack and Speakon outputs
- Band Width: 20HZ-20KHz ≤ ± 0.5dB
- Total Harmonic Distortion: 0.05 (20Hz-20KHz)
- Input Gain Trim: 40dB
- Output Power: 2 x 75W @ 4Ω
- Equalization Range:
- Low: 100Hz±15dB
- Mid: 2.7KHzHz±15dB
- High: 10KHz±15dB
- Max Output: +20dB
- Low Cut: 100Hz/-12dB
- Phantom Power: +48VDC (V)
- Dimensions: 332mm x 345mm 140mm
About Gear4music products - a revolution in competitively priced, high-quality musical instruments and equipment:
Gear4music have teamed up with some of the best manufacturers from around the world to produce a range of high quality, yet affordable musical products. Gear4music branded products include drum kits, acoustic and electric guitars, woodwind, brass and string instruments as well as speaker systems and much more, all representing incredibly good value for money. But the impressive-looking prices aren't the end of the story - we pride ourselves on the fact that our products are made to the same quality standards you would expect from brands costing much more money, and we back this up with a standard 14 Day Money Back Guarantee, because to put it simply, we think that if you try our products you will not be disappointed.
Gear4music products are produced ethically and responsibly to meet the expectations of a caring world.
The product price includes a one year warranty and 14 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 4 years from the date of delivery
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 14 days to 60 days (terms apply after 14 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 4 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 28 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within mainland UK, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.