Yamaha PSRE353 Portable Keyboard with Stand, Bench and Headphones
Yamaha PSRE353 Portable Keyboard with Stand, Bench and HeadphonesDetails
Product Ref: 58240View Full Description
Spend another £62.00 to buy on finance Finance from £6.82 per month
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
Touch Sensitive Keyboard
The PSR-E353 has 61 touch sensitive keys that allows you to control volume through the heaviness of your touch. This keyboard faithfully reflects all the subtle nuances of your playing.
Comprehensive Voice Library
The PSRE353 comes with 573 voices including pianos, strings, guitars and synths. The grand piano voices use stereo-sampled sounds with a superb feeling of presence. Reverb effects add an extra dimenion to your sound giving the feeling of performing in a concert hall or add some chorus for extra breadth and resonance to the sound.
The PSR-E353 is also equipped with a preset Master EQ system that allows you to adjust the overall keyboard sound with settings such as Bright and Boost, making it easier to get exactly the sound you need.
The Yamaha Education Suite (Y.E.S.) includes more than 100 built-in songs. Students go through various stages of learning with the help of useful information shown on the display and interactive features. The keyboard will even grade the performance to encourage the player to develop their skills.
The lesson function offers a total of nine stages - three for the left hand, three for the right hand, and three for both hands, helping new players to practice the songs stored in the instrument. There's a scoring function that makes it fun to develop your skills and a 'waiting' function that adjusts the tempo to suit the person playing, pausing the backing track until the correct note is played.
Connect an audio player to the PSR-E353 to enjoy your music through the instrument speakers and to play along. The Melody Suppressor function lowers the volume of the melody, allowing you to play the lead line of your favourite tracks.
By connecting your iPad/iPhone/iPod touch to the instrument with an optional cable, it's easy to make practicing and performing music an even more enjoyable experience. There are several exciting Yamaha applications available for download from the App Store including My Music Recorder, an application for recording video and audio of music performances on your iPhone/iPod touch, and Sound Controller, use the wheel or XY controller of this application to control effects such as pitch bending and reverb from your iPhone/iPod touch.
150 Arpeggio Types
Push the Arpeggio button to play a huge range of arpeggios just by pressing a single key. Far more than just simple repetitions of phrases, the arpeggio function allows you to perform complex musical parts with ease. What's more, with 150 different presets available, the PSR-E353 offers an amazing variety of new ways to enhance your playing.
158 Accompaniment Styles
From pop and rock to dance, the PSR-E353 offers Styles (auto accompaniment backing tracks) in a huge range of genres. The built-in Music Database with 100 different settings make it easy to access voices and backings matching the musical style you want, allowing you to play many different types of music quickly and easily.
X Frame Keyboard Stand, Adjustable Piano Bench & HP-170 Headphones by Gear4music
The X-frame keyboard stand included in this package is fitted with rubber coverings on all contact points protecting your instrument from scratches and slips. The rectangle section steel braces and round tube section feet and support arms are all durable and strong for secure positioning. The keyboard stand has five easily adjustable height positions. The end pieces are detachable, and the stand folds flat for easy transportation and storage.
The adjustable piano bench folds flat which provides easy transportation, the x-frame construction provides stability when in use.
The HP-170 headphones by Gear4music include a 1/4" jack adaptor which can be used to connect the headphones to the keyboard.
- 61 keys with touch response
- 535 voices + 18 Drum/SFX kits + 20 Apreggio (incl. XGlite voices)
- 158 styles
- 154 songs (incl. 12 Chord Study and 40 Chord Progression)
- Arpeggiator with 150 types
- AUX in with adjustable Melody Suppressor
- iOS apps available for your iPhone/iPad (additional connecting cable required)
Size and Weight
- Width x Height x Depth: (without Music Rest) 945 x 122 x 369 mm
- Weight: (without Music Rest) 4.4kg (not including batteries)
- Keys: 61
- Keyboard Type: Organ
- Touch Response: Yes
- Display Type: LCD display
- Backlight: Yes
- Language: English, German, French, Spanish, Italian
- Panel Language: English
- Tone Generation: Technology AWM Stereo Sampling
- Polyphony: (Max.) 32
- Preset Voices: 196 panel Voices, + 18 Drum/SFX Kits, + 20 Arpeggio, + 339 XG Voices
- Compatibility: GM/XGlite
- Reverb: 9 types
- Chorus: 5 types
- Ultra-Wide Stereo: 3 types
- Master EQ: 6 types
- Harmony: 26 types
- Arpeggio: 150 types
- Melody Suppressor: (for AUX IN) Yes
- Dual: Yes
- Split: Yes
- Panel Sustain: Yes
- Preset Styles: 158
- Fingering: Multi finger
- Style Control: ACMP ON/OFF, SYNC START, START/STOP, INTRO/ENDING/rit, MAIN/AUTO FILL
- External Styles: Yes
- Music Database: 100
- One Touch Setting: (OTS) Yes
- Preset Songs: 154 (including Chord Study: 12, Chord Progression: 40)
- Recording Songs: 5
- Recording Tracks: 2
- Data Capacity: Approx. 10,000 notes
- Playback File Format: SMF Formats 0 & 1
- Recording: Original File Format
- Lesson/Guide: [1 LISTEN & LEARN], [2 TIMING], [3 WAITING], [A-B REPEAT], [CHORD DICTIONARY], [PHRASE REPEAT], [A-B REPEAT], [CHORD DICTIONARY], [CHORD PROGRESSION]
- Registration Buttons: 9
- Metronome: Yes
- Tempo Range: 11 - 280
- Transpose: -12 to 0, 0 to +12
- Tuning: 427.0 - 440.0 - 453.0 Hz (approx.0.2Hz increments)
- Duo: Yes
- Portable Grand Button: Yes
- Internal Memory: Approx. 1.7MB
- USB TO HOST: Yes
- DC IN: DC IN 12V
- Headphones/Output: [PHONES/OUTPUT] x 1
- Sustain Pedal: [SUSTAIN] x 1
- AUX IN (Stereo-mini): Yes
- Amplifiers: 2.5W + 2.5W
- Speakers: 12cm × 2
- Power Adaptor: Users within U.S or Europe: PA-130 or an equivalent recommended by Yamaha Others: PA-3C, PA-130 or an equivalent
- Batteries: Six "AA" size alkaline (LR6), manganese (R6) or Ni-MH rechargeable batteries
- Power Consumption: 8W (When using PA-130 AC adaptor)
X Frame Keyboard Stand Specifications
- Height Positions: 1000mm, 940mm, 860mm, 760mm, 650mm
- Width Positions: 300mm, 450mm, 590mm, 700mm, 810mm
- Max. Weight Load: 45kg
- Weight: 4.0kg
Adjustable Piano Bench Specifications
- Cushion Dimensions: 400mm x 300mm
- Load Capacity: 110kgs
- Height: 430/480mm
- Auto Power Off Function: Yes
Accessories Included in this Package
- X-Frame Keyboard Stand
- Adjustable Piano/Keyboard Bench by Gear4music
- HP-170 Headphones by Gear4music with 1/4" Jack adaptor
- Music Rest
- Owner's Manual
- AC Power adaptor (PA-130 or an equivalent recommended by Yamaha)
- Online Member Product Registration
- Footswitch: FC4A/FC5
- USB MIDI Interface for iPhone/iPod touch/iPad (i-UX1)
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.