Yamaha PSR-S970 Portable Arranger Workstation
Yamaha PSR-S970 Portable Arranger WorkstationDetails
The Yamaha PSR-S970 Arranger Workstation is an incredibly versatile keyboard, perfect for home practice, studio recording and live performance. The flagship model of the S-series, the PSR-S970 comes with an array of professional features including realistic Super Articulation voices, rich effects from the renowned Tyros series, and a Mic/Guitar input with Vocal Harmony 2 and Synth Vocoder effects. With an incredible 1,500 voices to choose from, along with 450 accompaniment styles and a convenient USB recording function, the PSR-S970 keyboard is the ideal instrument for virtually any situation.
Product Ref: 60906View Full Description
Buy on finance from £41.34 per month Finance from £41.34 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
Powerful Live Performance Features
The PSR-S970 Portable Workstation is perfectly suited for live performances, featuring two assignable controllers, a modulation wheel and two assignable foot pedal inputs for controlling voices, styles, effects and other functions in real time. The keyboard's all-new DJ Styles feature a collection of preset chord progressions, unlike standard Accompaniment Styles which require the left hand to continuously change the chord. This means that you can use both hands at once to play melody lines, use the live controllers, or trigger external audio with the Multi Pads during live performances.
High Quality VCM Effects
The PSR-S970 features a wide range of onboard effects, including EQ, Reverb, Chorus and more. The powerful digital signal processor (DSP) also has several effects with Yamaha's Virtual Circuitry Modelling technology. This innovative technology is able to simulate the effects of Compressors, Wah and Phasers at circuit level, giving you all the characteristics of real, high-end analog hardware in the digital domain.
Real Reverb & Real Distortion
The PSR-S970 also comes with the powerful Real Distortion and Real Reverb effects from Yamaha's acclaimed Tyros 5 keyboard. These realistic and natural-sounding effects add impressive depth and weight to your performance, whether you're adding only subtle warmth and ambience or hard, gritty distortion. The attractive user interface has an intuitive layout based on the design of conventional effects units and amplifiers, allowing you to effortlessly add, edit and remove effects parameters in real time.
- Width: 1002 mm
- Height: 148 mm
- Depth: 437 mm
- Weight: 11.6 kg
- Colour: Metallic Dark Grey
- Number of Keys: 61
- Type: Organ, Initial Touch
- Touch Response: Hard1, Hard2, Medium, Soft1, Soft2
- Other Controllers: Pitch Bend, Modulation
- Control Knobs: 2 (assignable)
- Display: TFT Color Wide VGA LCD
- Display Size: 7"
- Colour: Colour
- Language: English, German, French, Spanish, Italian
- Panel Language: English
- Tone Generating Technology: AWM Stereo Sampling
- Polyphony: Max. 128
- Preset Voices: 989 Voices + 41 Drum/SFX Kits + 480 XG Voices
- Featured Voices: 131 Super Articulation!, 30 Mega Voices, 31 Sweet! Voices, 74 Cool! Voices, 89 Live! Voices, 30 Organ Flutes!
- Compatibility: GS (for Song playback), XG, GM, GM2
- Part: Right 1, Right 2, Left
- Reverb: 52 Presets + 3 User
- Chorus: 106 Presets + 3 User
- DSP: 322 Presets(with VCM) + 10 User
- Master Compressor: 5 Presets + 5 User
- Master EQ: 5 Presets + 2 User
- Part EQ: 27 parts
- Mic/Guitar effects: Noise Gate x 1, Compressor x 1, 3Band EQ x 1
- Arpeggio: Yes
- Vocal Harmony Presets: 44
- Synth Vocoder Presets: 10
- Vocal Harmony & Vocoder User Settings: 60
- Vocal Effect: 23
- Preset Styles: 450
- Featured Styles: 40 +Audio Styles, 366 Pro Styles, 31 Session Styles, 10 DJ Styles, 3 Free Play
- Fingering: Single Finger, Fingered, Fingered On Bass, Multi Finger, AI Fingered, Full Keyboard, AI Full Keyboard
- Style Control: INTRO x 3, MAIN VARIATION x 4, FILL x 4, BREAK, ENDING x 3
- Music Finder: 2,500 Records
- One Touch Setting (OTS): 4 for each Style
- Expansion Style: Yes
- Expansion Audio Style: Yes (approx. 128MB max.)
- Compatibility: Style File Format, Style File Format GE
- Preset Songs: 5 Sample Songs
- Number of Songs: Unlimited (depends on the drive capacity)
- Number of Tracks: 16
- Data Capacity: approx. 300 KB/Song
- Recording Function: Quick Recording, Multi Recording, Step Recording
- Compatible Data Format (Playback): SMF (Format 0 & 1), XF
- Compatible Data Format (Recording): SMF (Format 0)
- Lesson/Guide: Follow Lights, Any Key, Karao-Key, Your Tempo
- Overall Controls:
- Metronome: Yes
- Tempo Range: 5 - 500, Tap Tempo
- Transpose: -12 - 0 - +12
- Tuning: 414.8 - 440 - 466.8 Hz
- Octave Button: Yes
- Scale Type: 9 types
- Direct Access: Yes
- Text Display Function: Yes
- Wallpaper Customization: Yes
- Voice Functions: Harmony/Echo (with Arpeggio), Panel Sustain, Mono/Poly, Voice Information
- Style Functions: Style Creator, Style Recommender, OTS Information
- Song Functions: Song Creator, Score Display Function, Lyrics Display Function
- Multi Pads: Multi Pad Creator
- Audio Recorder/Player:
- Recording Time (max.): 80 minutes/Song
- Recording (.wav): WAV format - 44.1 kHz sample rate, 16 bit resolution, stereo
- Playback (.wav): WAV format - 44.1 kHz sample rate, 16 bit resolution, stereo
- Playback (.mp3): MPEG-1 Audio Layer-3 - 44.1/48.0 kHz sample rate, 64-320 kbps and variable bit rate, mono/stereo
- Other Functions: Time Stretch, Pitch Shift, Vocal Cancel
Storage and Connectivity
- Internal Memory: Approx. 13 MB
- External Drives: USB Flash Memory (via USB to DEVICE)
- I/O Connectivity: Headphones out, Foot Pedal in (1x Sustain, 2x Articulation - function assignable), Microphone/Guitar in, MIDI in/out, Aux in (Stereo mini jack), Line out (L/L+R, R), RGB out, USB to device, USB to host
Amplifiers and Speakers
- Amplifiers: 15 W x 2
- Speakers: 13 cm x 2 + 2.5 cm (dome) x 2
- Power Supply: Supplied with Yamaha PA-301A Power Adaptor
- Included Accessories: Owner's Manual, Online Member Product Registration, Music Rest
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.