Yamaha PSR-S950 Keyboard Workstation
Product Ref: 29431
Yamaha PSR-S950 Keyboard WorkstationDetails
The Yamaha PSR-S950 keyboard and arranger workstation is packed with styles, voices and comprehensive features to help you create, arrange, perform and record your music in any genre. A newly designed Pro-look and improved panel layout makes it even easier to enjoy all the keyboard's features.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Already equipped with over one thousand expressive sounds including MegaVoices and Super Articulation, the Yamaha PSR-S950 also gives you the option to upload expansion voices and localised music from around the world including Balkan rhythms and Celtic folk. The Vocal Harmony settings mean you can even sing along with virtual backing vocalists, simply plug in your microphone and get access to 44 exciting presets.The PSR-S950 also has a Vocal Cancel function, which enables you to reduce the middle signal in the stereo field of your collection of music on your USB device and play and sing along. The Time Stretch and Pitch Shift features allow you to be extra creative with existing audio files.
Latest DSP technology and new Real Distortion effects let you create legendary guitar effects from the 60's and 70's, adding more sounds to your repertoire. The digital amplifier has a superb signal to noise ratio so you can enjoy those powerful sounds with deep lows and clear highs from the large speakers.
Yamaha have in-built technology to make your playing experience even more enjoyable. Record your own performance to USB flash memory, and Cross Fade from audio file to MIDI song playback. By storing your additional audio samples, voices and styles on the 64MB or FlashROM, you can be as creative as you like knowing you have all you need at your fingertips.
The PSR-S950 is easy to navigate with a new panel layout, giving direct access to new functions. Even more connectivity comes with the option to link your Yamaha keyboard up to your iPhone, iPod or iPad, using the i-MX1 MIDI interface.
A truly versatile sounding keyboard packed with extras for players of all abilities who like to experiment with their sound.
For a more detailed list of features and specifications for the Yamaha PSR-S950, please download the PDF from the link above.
- Width: 1,002 mm (39 7/16")
- Height: 148 mm (5 13/16")
- Depth: 437 mm (17 3/16")
- Number of Keys: 61
- Type: Organ
- Touch Response: Hard 2, Hard 1, Medium, Soft 1, Soft 2
- Display Type: Colour LCD
- Languages: English, German, French, Spanish, Italian
- Tone Generating Technology: AWM Stereo Sampling
- Number of Polyphony (Max.): 128
- Number of Voices: 786 Voices + 33 Drum/SFX Kits + 480 XG Voices + GM2 + GS (for song playback)
- Number of Preset Styles: 408
- Music Finder: 2,500 Records
- One Touch Setting (OTS): 4 for each Style
- Expansion Style: Yes
- Number of Preset Songs: 5
- Number of Recording Songs: Unlimited (depending on USB flash memory capacity)
- Data Capacity: approx. 300 KB/Song
- Recording Function: Quick Recording, Multi Recording, Step Recording
- Lesson/Guide: Follow Lights, Any Key, Karao-Key, Your Tempo
- Performance Assistant Technology (PAT): Yes
- Demo/Help Demonstration: Yes
- USB Audio Recorder Playback: .wav, .mp3
- USB Audio Recorder Recording: .wav
- Metronome: Yes
Storage and Connectivity
- Internal Memory:approx. 6.7 MB
- External Drives: USB Flash Memory, etc. (via USB to Device)
- Internal Memory (for Expansion Pack): approx. 64 MB
- DC IN: 16V
- Headphones: Yes
- Foot Pedal: (optional) Switch or Volume x 2
- Microphone: Yes
- MIDI: In/Out
- AUX IN: Yes
- OUT PUT: (R, L/L+R)
- USB TO DEVICE: Yes
- USB TO HOST: Yes
Amplifiers and Speakers
- Amplifiers: 15 W x 2
- Speakers: 13 cm + 2.5 cm dome tweeter(x 2)
- Power Supply: PA-300C or an equivalent recommended by Yamaha
- Power Consumption: 16 W
- Auto Power Off Function: Yes
- AC Adaptor: PA-300C
The product price includes a one year warranty and 28 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 28 days to 90 days (terms apply after 28 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 28 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under The Consumer Contracts (information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013.
Once the product is delivered, you have 28 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.