Yamaha PSR-S670 Portable Workstation
Yamaha PSR-S670 Portable WorkstationDetails
Product Ref: 59806View Full Description
Buy on finance from £15.81 per month Finance from £15.81 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
Outstanding Sound Quality
Yamaha PSR-S670 Portable Workstation delivers outstanding sound quality for virtually any type of music. Enjoy authentic acoustic sounds at your fingertips- play pianos, saxophones and other instruments, all with breath-taking reality; or explore the powerful synthesizer sounds, with incredible sonic capability for electronic music of all types.
Expand Your Horizons
You can customize the PSR-S670 with a wide range of additional content from all over the world including authentic new sounds, rhythms, and backing in the musical style of your choice with the Voice & Style Expansion Packs. For even more versatility, use Yamaha Expansion Manager version 2.3 (or later) to link the PSR-S670 to your computer.* Yamaha Expansion Manager allows you to create individual expansion data sets containing content from various packs. You can even create your own voices based on your samples. *(available during 2015)
Stage, Studio, or Home
Audio data can be played back with the USB Audio Player or triggered using the Audio Link Multi Pad function, giving you even more creative options. The PSR-S670 also has an AUX IN input to connect your audio player and a dedicated line output that makes it easy to use the PSR-S670 with a PA system for larger venues. With the Yamaha Chord Tracker app for iPhone and iPad you can instantly extract the chord sequence of an audio song stored on your device, helping practice and performance.
- 416 Voices (including MegaVoices), 34 Drum/SFX kits and 480 XG Voices
- Authentic sampled sounds including superb acoustic and electric pianos, and electronic sounds perfect for today's dance music
- New intelligent Arpeggio function with instant access to a library of arpeggiated synth phrases and patterns
- 230 Styles including a brand new DJ category.
- Two live controllers for instant control over effects and other functions, including filter, arpeggio and track mute.
- Expansion Memory - add new voices, drum kits and styles for extra versatility and enhanced performance
- Authentic voices and styles from around the world
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.