Yamaha P-115 Digital Piano, White
Yamaha P-115 Digital Piano, WhiteDetails
Please note, the pictures are for illustration purposes only and this keyboard is not supplied with the wooden stand or pedal board.
Product Ref: 57032View Full Description
Buy on finance from £13.84 per month Finance from £13.84 per month
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Graded Hammer Standard keyboard
The Yamaha P115 features a Graded Hammer Standard (GHS) keyboard, this popular key bed creates an authentic and natural feel when played. The GHS acts like the key bed of an acoustic piano that feels heavier when playing bass parts and lighter when playing treble parts.
Pure CF Sound Engine
The P-115 features a piano sound recorded from Yamaha's renowned CFIIIS concert grand piano. This is an industry standard sample sound that is widely recognised as a classic grand piano sound. Along with the inproved piano sound, the P 115 also has an improved damper resonance function which recreates the reverberation of a grand piano, allowing for a finer level of nuanced expression.
- 88 keys, matte finish on black keys
- 14 voices
- 14 voice demo songs
- 50 piano songs
- Portable and compact design
- Stylish white finish
Size and Weight
- Width x Height x Depth: 1326 x 163 x 295mm
- Weight: 11.8kg
- Keys: 88
- Keyboard Type: Graded Hammer Standard (GHS) keyboard
- Touch Sensitivity:Hard/medium/soft/fixed
- Panel Language: English
- Tone Generation: Pure CF Sound Engine
- Polyphony: (Max.) 192
- Preset Voices: 14
- Reverb: 4 types
- Chorus: 1 preset
- Dual: Yes
- Duo: Yes
- Intelligent Acoustic Control: Yes
- Sound Boost: Yes
- Metronome: Yes
- Tempo Range: 5 - 280
- Transpose: -6 to 0,0 to +6
- Tuning: 414.8 - 440.0 - 446.8 Hz
- USB TO HOST: Yes
- DC IN: DC IN 12V
- Headphones/Output: Standard x 2
- Sustain Pedal: Yes (Half pedal available with optional FC3A)
- Pedal Unit: Optional
- Aux Out: [L/L+R][R]
- Amplifiers: 7 W x 2
- Speakers: 12 cm x 2 + 4 cm x 2
- Included Accessories:
- Music Rest
- Owner's Manual
- Online Member Product Registration
- AC Adaptor
Standard Courier Delivery
When you add this product to your shopping basket, you will be provided with our standard courier delivery option. This will deliver the piano to the ground floor of your house or building. Please note that if there is not a ground floor entrance we may not be able to deliver there. You may also need to help the delivery driver as this product comes packaged in large boxes.
This option may not be suitable if you are unable to help the driver if required, or if you need the piano delivering upstairs. Please consider whether this is the most appropriate delivery service for you, as other delivery options are available at an additional cost.
2 Man Delivery Service
If you select this option, two delivery personnel will deliver the piano boxes to any ground floor room of your choice, rather than just your front door. Please note that this service will take a few days longer than the standard courier service and the courier company will call you to arrange a convenient delivery date after you have placed the order.
If you would prefer a delivery and installation service please contact our sales team on 0843 515 0600 who will be happy to set up a quotation for you.
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.