Yamaha MOX8 Music Production Synthesizer- Nearly new
Product Ref: 21228
Yamaha MOX8 Music Production Synthesizer- Nearly newDetails
The MOX8 combines the respected XS sound engine, a USB controller keyboard and advanced multichannel USB audio/MIDI computer integration together into one convenient package. MOX series sets a new standard in powerful, affordable music production workstations!
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Designed for the modern musician, MOX ticks all the boxes and brings together an affordable, portable and powerful workstation to compliment the current line-up. Packed with inspiring sounds and creative features MOX is perfect for the stage yet equally at home in the studio or in the class room.
MOTIFXS engine for non-compromised sound quality. 4-in/2-out USB audio/MIDI interface for complete integration with the computer Bundled with YC-3B Organ Emulator soft synth, Steinberg Prologue analog synth and Cubase AI.
Performance Recording is a feature that never fails to impress. Select your favourite Performance and then press the Record button to demonstrate how quick it is to start building a Pattern or Song sequence.
- 355MB of internal Wave ROM
- 4-In 2-Out USB Audio/MIDI interface built in
- Direct Performance recording
- Performance Creator for fast and easy split/layering
- New developed 88-key Graded Hammer
- 1217 Voices taken directly from the MOTIF XS
- 6720 arpeggio patterns, VCM effects and vocoder
- Remote Control function
- Bundled with Yamaha YC-3B Organ Emulator, Steinberg Prolgue analog synth and Cubase AI
- VST3 and stand alone editor available
Please note, the original boxing is scuffed and the seals are broken, otherwise the unit itself looks and operates as new. It was returned unwanted by a customer under our 14 day money back guarantee.
This is a great opportunity to buy a fully functioning, nearly new product at a discounted price, supplied with a one year warranty.
The product price includes a one year warranty and 28 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 28 days to 90 days (terms apply after 28 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 28 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under The Consumer Contracts (information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013.
Once the product is delivered, you have 28 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.