Yamaha Arius YDP-S52 Digital Piano, Black Walnut
Yamaha Arius YDP-S52 Digital Piano, Black WalnutDetails
The Yamaha Arius YDP-S52 Digital Piano is a stylish and compact high-quality digital piano with plenty to offer for beginners and experienced players alike. Featuring a synthetic ivory graded hammer keyboard and powerful Pure CF sound engine, the YDP-S52 offers supreme piano performance, with an elegant modern design and attractive Black Walnut finish certain to light up your living room.
Product Ref: 58630View Full Description
Buy on finance from £23.48 per month Finance from £23.48 per month
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Pure CF Sound Engine
The YDP-S52 is equipped with a "Pure CF" sound engine. This piano sound was recorded from Yamaha's renowned CFIIIS concert grand piano, heard on stages all over the world. Also it offers an authentic performance experience, allowing players to utilize up to 192 notes at once to provide rich, natural reverberation even on complex passages with flurries of notes and extensive use of the pedal. The YDP-S52 will allow you to enjoy relaxed, stress-free playing whether you're practicing at home or playing in lessons.
Synthetic Ivory Graded Hammer (GH) Keyboard
Enjoy authentic grand piano playability with the feel of an ivory keyboard. Highly absorbent materials ensure that the keys retain their superb feel even when playing for extended periods of time.
High Quality Natural Sounding Reverbs
The YDP-S52 includes a range of reverb effects that reproduce the natural reverberation heard in concert halls and other performance venues. Enjoy the ambience of concert hall recitals, live gigs in jazz clubs, and more, all in the comfort of your own home. (Refer to the specifications sheet for details on reverb types.)
Stereophonic Optimizer: A New Kind of Headphone Experience
Unique to Yamaha, the Stereophonic Optimizer adjusts the spacing of the sound and the separation from the piano when listening via headphones, resulting in a spacious sound image that will inspire you to play for hours at a time.
Intelligent Acoustic Control (IAC)
At low volumes, bass and treble used to be difficult to hear, however, YDP-S52 is equipped with Intelligent Acoustic Control (IAC), which adjusts the sound automatically, allowing players to enjoy balanced sound at any volume level.
The body of the YDP-S52 contains Acoustic Optimizers that regulate the flow of sound and control tone. A new technology developed from Yamaha's intimate knowledge of the acoustic properties of musical instruments, Acoustic Optimizers deliver a natural, smooth sound across the entire keyboard.
Simple Operation using the Free Digital Piano Controller App
Yamaha's special free app, "Digital Piano Controller", allows you to control the YDP-S52's many included functions with your iPhone or iPad, for even easier operation. Voices, Reverb, and other settings can be selected while looking at the screen, making it easy to enjoy new functions with ease. You can also save your favorite settings for quick recall at any time.
- Width: 1353 mm
- Height: 762 mm
- With key cover open: 976 mm
- Depth: 309 mm
- With key cover open: 317 mm
- With anti-fall brackets attached: 404 mm
- Weight: 37.8 kg
- Keyboard: Graded hammer (GH) keyboard with synthetic ivory keytops
- Number of Keys: 88
- Touch Sensitivity: Hard/Medium/Soft/Fixed
- Pedals: Damper/Sostenuto/Soft
- Key Cover: Folding key cover with music rest
- Finish: Black Walnut
Functions and Voices
- Tone Generator: Pure CF Sound Engine
- Polyphony (Max): 192
- Number of Voices: 10
- Effects: Reverb (four types), Intelligent Acoustic Control (IAC), Stereophonic Optimizer, Damper Resonance
- Preset Songs: 10 Demo Songs, 50 Piano Preset Songs
- User Recording: 1 user song with 2 tracks
- Data Capacity: 100 KB per song (approx. 11,000 notes)
- Compatible Data Format (Playback): SMF (format 0, format 1)
- Compatible Data Format (Recording): SMF (format 0)
- Metronome: Yes
- Tempo Range: 5 - 280 bpm
- Transpose: -6 to 0, 0 to +6
- Tuning: 414.8 - 440.0 - 446.8 Hz
- Internal Memory: Total maximum size approx. 900 KB (User song: One song approx. 100 KB, Loading song data from a computer: Up to 10 Songs)
- Connectivity: Stereo headphone jack x 2; USB-to-host
- Amplifiers: 20 W x 2
- Speakers: Oval (12 cm x 6 cm) x 2
- Acoustic Optimizer: Yes
- Power Supply: PA-300C or an equivalent recommended by Yamaha
- Auto Power Off: Yes
- Power Consumption: 14 W (When using PA-300C AC adapter)
- Included Accessories: PA-300C AC adapter; song book (50 Greats for Piano)
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.