TC Helicon Perform-VK Vocal Effects Processor
TC Helicon Perform-VK Vocal Effects ProcessorDetails
Product Ref: 87247View Full Description
Spend another £6.00 to buy on finance Finance from £6.82 per month
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The Ultimate Vocal Companion
The TC Helicon Perform-VK Vocal Effects Processor delivers perfect vocals at your fingertips, and will make your performances memorable, whether its a live event, recording session, or uploading to your favourite social media channel. This innovative unit offers studio-quality tools which automatically engineer your vocals for a professional sound.
The Perform-VK also features a Harmony setting which captures your chord information and creates up to two voices of real time harmony to accompany you, adding more texture to your voice and a full sound. As well as Harmony, the Perform-VK also includes Reverb and Echo for additional effects, while the Anti-feedback function eliminates undesirable feedback. The Pitch function pushes your tone to the nearest half-note with subtle pitch-correction when needed.
Unlike other vocal processors, the Perform-VK is compatible with smartphones, allowing you to 'Beam' additional effects onto three preset buttons, choosing from hundreds of available presets, to perfectly fit your musical style.
As well as providing studio-quality tools, the Perform-VK also features an easy-to-use interface including an extremely durable ABS plastic body with soft touch elastomer backlit buttons. Rubberised footings are also part of this user-friendly design, along with a unique built-in mic-stand grip, for easy access during performances.
- Designed specifically for keyboard players
- Delivers a professional vocal sound, for a memorable performance
- Direct access to high-quality Harmony, Reverb and Echo effects
- Compatible with smartphones
- Central encoder knob with 4-color light ring for easy editing of sounds, settings, mix levels and other parameter control
- Vocal sounds include Reverb, Echo, Harmony, Double, Megaphone and HardTune
- Extremely durable ABS plastic body with Soft touch elastomer backlit buttons
- Rubberized footings with unique built-in mic-stand grip
- Anti-Feedback, Tap Tempo, Pitch correction
- 48V phantom power for condenser mics on/off
- Dedicated, custom preset storage and recall buttons with HIT on/off
- Stereo Audio I/O for painless integration with your rig
- Power Supply: External, 100V-240V AC, 50Hz-60Hz (Auto-Select)
- Power Consumption: <14W
- Housing Material: ABS
- Dimensions: 3.6'' x 6.6'' x 6.7'' / 92mm x 167mm x 170mm (H x W x D)
- Weight: 0.93lbs / 0.48kg
- Connector: XLR
- Input Impedance: 6.7kOhm Balanced
- Maximum Input Level: -29dBu to +2.5dBu
- Phantom Power: +48V
- A/D Conversion: 24-Bit, 128 x Oversampling Bitstream, 115dB SNR A-Weighted
- Connector: 1/8'' Stereo Unbalanced Mini Jack (Summed with Inst Input)
- Input Impedance: 5kOhm
- Maximum Input Level: +2.5dBu
- A/D Conversion: 24-Bit, 128 x Oversampling Bitstream, 102dB SNR A-Weighted
- Connector: 1/4'' TRS, Impedance Balanced Left and Right
- Output Impedance: 200Ohms Balanced / 100 Ohms Unbalanced
- Output 0 dBFS: +14dBu
- Dynamic Range: >112dB
- Frequency Response: 20Hz - 20kHz, +0.5dB/-0dB
- D/A Conversion: 24-Bit, 128 x Oversampling Bitstream, 115dB SNR A-Weighted
- Connector: 1/8'' Mini Stereo Jack
- USB: USB-B (Preset Management, Firmware Updates, USB Audio)
- Pedal: 1/4'' TRS Phone Jack
- MIDI In: DIN5 MIDI-Compliant Input, Opto-Isolated
*beamable via the free Perform-V app for iOS and Android.
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.