Roland DP-603SE Digital Piano Package, Polished Ebony
Roland DP-603SE Digital Piano Package, Polished EbonyDetails
The Roland DP603 Digital Piano combines a sleek design with advanced functions for the modern musician. The SuperNATURAL piano modelling technology produces a range of rich tones similar to a true acoustic piano. The PHA-50 hammer action keyboard registers the subtle nuances in your playing style for a truly individual performance. This model benefits from Bluetooth connectivity to integrate with a number of apps on your smartphone or tablet, as well as music streaming. The polished ebony finish is a classic look to suit any home environment. This pack also includes a Gear4music adjustable piano stool and a pair of SubZero SZ-7080 monitoring headphones, so you have everything you need to start your playing journey.
Product Ref: 81971View Full Description
Buy on finance from £65.65 per month Finance from £65.65 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The DP series of digital pianos focuses on the modern home environment. As well as playing with exceptional quality, the DP series pianos have contemporary designs and stunning finishes to look fitting as furniture items. The structure is slightly slimmer than standard, meaning your DP piano doesn’t compromise space in the room. As well as looking exceptional, these pianos are packed with features to produce a full range of tones. The available sounds keep every player inspired and refreshed, whilst the comfortable keyboard has a smooth playability. For musicians looking for a piano comfortable to use and stunning to look at, the DP series is an ideal choice.
A digital piano should be comfortable to play wherever you are. The DP603 features some of Roland’s flagship design and materials to achieve the most authentic feel. The PHA-50 progressive hammer action keyboard has a weighted feel with consistent response through the entire motion and release of each key. The wood and plastic hybrid construction has an identical response to an acoustic piano, whilst the coating ensures long lasting durability. The ebony/ivory feel keytops absorb subtle moisture from your fingers for a more organic feel over time.
SuperNATURAL Sound Engine
SuperNATURAL Piano technology powers the onboard grand piano sounds, delivering a world-class performance. The DP603 reacts seamlessly with your touch for a responsive and realistic performance. The intuitive Piano Designer feature makes it easy for you to personalise the DP603's tone and response to suit your taste. Parameters such as hammer noise, cabinet resonance and even single note character are all able to be edited for your specific requirements, giving each musician their own signature sound.
Despite having the sound and feel of a traditional piano, the DP603 takes advantage of modern features to make it more accessible than ever. The integrated Bluetooth can be used to stream music from your phone or tablet, so you can play along to your favourite tracks. The USB memory slot can store your recorded performances directly as either a WAV or MP3 file. As well as this, your music production software can be connected via USB, making the RP501R a functional controller. Thanks to the Bluetooth/MIDI technology owners can use the Piano Partner 2 app. This free app follows the chords as you play and adds a full ensemble orchestra for a grand performance. This technology can also be used for sheet music page turning and the piaScore apps.
SubZero SZ-7080 Monitoring Headphones
The SubZero SZ-7080 Monitoring Headphones have been specially designed for studio and recording situations. Offering high quality sound and a larger frequency range than most of their competitors, these headphones offer excellent value for money. With a 3m cable, an included 6.3mm adapter and a comfortable, non slip headband, these are perfect for all studio situations.
- Width: 1398mm
- Depth: 311mm
- Height: 783mm
- Weight: 45.9KG
- Number of Keys: 88
- Key Material: Wood and Plastic Hybrid
- Feel: PHA-50 Standard with Escapement
- Touch: Roland Ebony/Ivory Feel
- Response: 100 Types Fixed Touch
Sound & Effects
- Sound Generator: SuperNATURAL
- Maximum Polyphony: 128, Limitless on Solo ‘Piano’ Category
- Effects: Ambience, Brilliance
- Volume Output: 108dB SPL
- Piano Designer: Lid, Key Off Noise, Hammer Noise, Duplex Scale, Full Scale String Resonance, Damper Resonance, Key Off Resonance, Cabinet Resonance, Soundboard Type, Damper Noise, Single Note Tuning, Single Note Volume, Single Note Character
- Tones: 307
- Keyboard Modes: Whole, Dual, Split, Twin
- Temperament: 10 Types
- Master Tuning: 415.3--466.2Hz
- Bluetooth: MIDI, Turning Music Sheet, Audio Streaming
- Bluetooth Version: Version 3 and 4
- Metronome Functions: Tempo, Beat, Downbeat, Pattern, Volume, Tone
- Transpose Increments: Semitones
- Auto Off: Yes
- Panel Lock: Yes
- Playable Software: Standard MIDI
- MIDI Format: GM2, GS, XGlite
- Audio Files: WAV, MP3
- Audio File: WAV, 44.1 kHz, 16-Bit Linear Format
- Maximum Songs: 10
- Controls: Song Select, Play/Stop, Record, Rewinding, Fast-forwarding, Top of Song, Part, Mute, Tempo, All Songs Play, Count-In, Song Balance
- Power Consumption: 9W
- Rated Power Output: 30W x 2
- Colour: Polished Ebony
- Power Supply: AC Adaptor
- Included Accessories: Owner's Manual, Roland Classical Piano Masterpieces, Roland Piano Arrange Collections "Let's Enjoy Piano", AC Adaptor, Power Cord, Stabilizer, Headphone Hook, Cord Clamps
- Headphone Effects: 3D Ambience
- 1/4 Inch Phone Jack: 1
- Miniature Type Input Jacks: 1
- 1/4 Inch Output Jacks: L/Mono, R
- Mic Input Jack: 1/4 Inch Phone Type
- MIDI Connectors: In/Out
- USB Computer Port: USB B type
- USB Memory Port: USB A type
SubZero SZ-7080 Monitoring Headphones
- Driver size: 53 mm
- Sensitivity: 94 +/- 3dB
- Impedance: 60 Ω
- Max Power: 1200 mW
- Frequency range: 10Hz - 30kHz
- Cable length: 3 m
- Type of cable: Attached, straight
- Plug: Gold-plated 3.5 mm stereo
- Adapter: Gold-plated 6.3 mm stereo
- 1/4" Jack Adaptor
Standard Courier Delivery
When you add this product to your shopping basket, you will be provided with our standard courier delivery option. This will deliver the piano to the ground floor of your house or building. Please note that if there is not a ground floor entrance we may not be able to deliver there. You may also need to help the delivery driver as this product comes packaged in large boxes.
This option may not be suitable if you are unable to help the driver if required, or if you need the piano delivering upstairs. Please consider whether this is the most appropriate delivery service for you, as other delivery options are available at an additional cost.
2 Man Delivery Service
If you select this option, two delivery personnel will deliver the piano boxes to any ground floor room of your choice, rather than just your front door. Please note that this service will take a few days longer than the standard courier service and the courier company will call you to arrange a convenient delivery date after you have placed the order.
If you would prefer a delivery and installation service please contact our sales team on 0843 515 0600 who will be happy to set up a quotation for you.
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.