Roland Boutique TB-03 Bass Line
Roland Boutique TB-03 Bass LineDetails
Product Ref: 79469View Full Description
Buy on finance from £9.66 per month Finance from £9.66 per month
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
Development of a Classic
The Roland Boutique TB-03 Bass Line, inspired by the iconic TB-303 Bass Line Synth, uses Roland's advanced Analog Circuit Behavior to replicate the authentic sound and character of the original TB-303. The TB-03 provides efficient control options including a four-digit LED display for enhanced programming and rotary dials to give hands-on control over tuning, cutoff, resonance, envelop mod, decay, and accent. The original TB-303 featured pitch and time write modes, however the TB-03 goes a step further and interprets a new step-mode and fine tempo control to give you more convenient access to the controls that you need most.
The Roland Boutique TB-03 Vocoder also functions as a high-quality 24-bit/96 kHz audio interface to provide a simple and effective way of recording straight to your DAW. With a choice of USB or battery power, the TB-03 functions just as well on the road as in the studio. 4 x AA batteries provide the TB-03 with sufficient power, or alternatively you can connect to a USB power source to utilise USB bus power.
External Instrument Connection
The TB-03 Vocoder includes MIDI IN/OUT ports along with USB, to allow control information to be sent between external instruments and devices. With the ability to use the CV/Gate output for connection and control of analogue gear and modular synths, the TB-03 makes an extremely versatile synth/ recording device. The level of control is also reversible, with the external gear having the ability to drive the TB-03s internal sequencer. The USB ports also features MIDI data connection between any PC or Mac when connected.
- Realistic recreation of the iconic TB-303 Bass Line synth
- Retains the sound, character, and user interface of the original TB-303
- Hands-on control over expressive parameters, including cutoff, resonance, envelope mod, decay, and accent
- New features not on the original TB-303, including four-digit LED display, overdrive and delay effects, MIDI, fine tempo control, and additional functions for pattern creation
- Programmable via classic Pitch, Time, and Step write modes
- Continue playing a sequence even while switching between write and play modes
- CV/Gate outputs for controlling vintage analog gear and modular synthesizers
- Dedicated trigger input to drive the internal sequencer
- Highly portable for mobile music making
- High-quality construction with metal front panel
- Battery-operated (4 x AA) or USB powered
- 24 bit/96 kHz stereo IN/OUT USB audio interface
- Control information can be sent and received via MIDI and USB
- Built-in powered mini-speaker for instant enjoyment
- Compatible with optional K-25m Keyboard Unit
- Patterns: 96 (4 groups (I, II, III, IV) x 3 sections (A, B, C) x 8 patterns)
- Tracks: 7
- 2 (SAW, SQUARE)
- VOLUME knob
- TUNING knob
- CUT OFF FREQ knob
- RESONANCE knob
- ENV MOD knob
- DECAY knob
- ACCENT knob
- OVERDRIVE knob
- DELAY TIME knob
- DELAY FEEDBACK knob
- WAVE FORM switch
- TRACK PATT. GROUP selector
- MODE selector
- TEMPO button
- VALUE knob
- PATTERN CLEAR button
- RUN/STOP button
- PITCH MODE button
- FUNCTION button
- Keyboard buttons (C, C#, D, D#, E, F, F#, G, G#, A, A#, B, C)
- TIME MODE button
- TRANSPOSE UP/DOWN buttons
- ACCENT button
- SLIDE button
- BACK button
- TAP button
- OVERDRIVE (Overdrive/Distortion)
- DELAY (Tape Echo/Digital Delay/Reverb)
- 7 segments, 4 characters (LED)
- PITCH MODE LED
- NORMAL MODE LED
- TIME MODE LED
- TRIGGER IN jack: Mono miniature phone type
- CV OUTPUT jack: Mono miniature phone type
- GATE OUTPUT jack: Mono miniature phone type
- PHONES jack: Stereo miniature phone type
- OUTPUT jack: Stereo miniature phone type
- MIX IN jack: Stereo miniature phone type
- MIDI: IN, OUT connectors
- USB port: Micro-B type (Audio, MIDI)
- Rechargeable Ni-MH battery (AA, HR6) x 4
- Alkaline battery (AA, LR6) x 4
- USB bus power
- 500 mA (USB bus power)
- Rechargeable Ni-MH battery: Approx. 5 hours * This can vary depending on the specifications of the batteries, capacity of the batteries, and the conditions of use.
- 308 (W) x 130 (D) x 52 (H) mm
- 12-1/8 (W) x 5-1/8 (D) x 2-1/16 (H) inches
- Weight (including batteries, excluding Boutique Dock)
- 940 g
- 2 lbs 2 oz
- Boutique Dock: DK-01 (Silver)
- Owner's Manual
- DK-01 Owner's Manual
- Leaflet "USING THE UNIT SAFELY"
- Alkaline battery (AA, LR6) x 4
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.