Roland AIRA TB-3 Touch Bassline
Roland AIRA TB-3 Touch BasslineDetails
The Roland Aira TB-3 brings the bass synth back. Reproducing the legendary TB-303, the TB-3 Touch Bassline has a meticulously authentic sound and intuitive controls. Only manufactured by Roland between 1982 and 84, the original TB-303 was designed to simulate bass guitar, but the Roland 303 bassline has become one of the most important sounds in dance music. The new AIRA TB-3 has evolved to switch seamlessly between pattern creation and performance, whilst using ACB technology to emulate those 303 sounds we know and love.
Product Ref: 44666View Full Description
Spend another £5.00 to buy on finance Finance from £6.82 per month
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
The TB-303 has evolved into the Roland AIRA TB-3, engineered for today's players but keeping in mind its lineage as one of the staples of electronic music.
Since the '80s, the TB-303 has been a prime element in the creation of groundbreaking electronic dance tracks. Cherished so much by inventive musicians, it's not only been used to write hits, but had a song written about it!
Faithfully Recreated Sounds
The AIRA TB-3 emulates the individual circuit behaviour that has made the TB-303 an indispensible bass synth. Crafted using the original specification sheets, with fully reproduced saw-tooth and square-wave oscillators, as well as the -18dB/octave ladder low pass filter used in the original, the TB-3 captures the unmistakable cutoff and resonance. Every aspect of the TB-303 sound is there.
Loaded with 134 sounds, the TB-3 contains not only faithful reproductions of sought-after 303 tones but living, breathing bubbling synth basses, hard distortion basses, trippy delays and drippy effects.
The unique Roland TB Bass Line not only sounds unique, it has an unmistakable feel too. The Accent, Slide and Step Sequencer behave just like they did on the original TB-303. But the TB-3 is not a copy. Engineers have worked on evolving the TB-3 so it's fit for today's players and futureproofed with a pressure sensitive Touch Pad and dedicated Tempo control with Shuffle and Tap Tempo.
Brightly lit in green and red, the TB-3's Touch Pad lets you seamlessly create patterns and interact with the unit during performance. Tweak pitch, volume, filters and control modulation just by pressing on the pad. Finger gestures control transpose, switch and chain patterns, and the Touch Pad is partitioned with keyboard spaces making it natural and intuitive to play.
AIRA Series Compatibility
Designed to play seamlessly with the other products in the Roland AIRA series, the TB-3 can sync with each of them as well as other external devices. The TB-3 can also send and receive Audio and MIDI data using a USB connection to your computer.
Features / Specifications
New features in the Roland AIRA TB-303
- Pressure-sensitive Touch Pad
- 134 captivating sounds including effects-processed waveforms
- Dedicated Tempo control with Shuffle and Tap Tempo
- Control built-in effects with smooth, responsive knobs
- 7 segment, 3 character LED display
- Seamless switch between pattern creation and performance
- 16-step indicator lights to aid in pattern creation
- Pattern support for up to 32 steps
- Easy access to Shuffle control for bass lines that groove
- Enter steps manually or record realtime on the Touch Pad
- Change Step Count during playback to create different length phrases
- Random pattern generation and pattern modification
- Pattern copy
- 1 Voice
- 1 Part
- Multi-Effects: 2 Systems, 10 Types (Comp, Ring Mod, Bit Crasher, Tremoro, Chorus, Flanger, Phaser, Delay, Pitch Shift, Reverb
- Distortion: 25 Types
- Preset Patches: 200
- User Patterns: 64
- Maximum Step: 32 Steps (each pattern)
- Preset: 8
- Cutoff Knob
- Resonance Knob
- Accent Knob
- Effect Knob
- 7 segments, 3 characters (LED)
- Phones Jack: Stereo 1/4 inch phone type
- Out (L/Mono, R) Jacks: 1/4 inch TRS phone type
- MIDI In/Out Connectors
- USB Port: USB type B (Audio/MIDI)
- DC In Jack
- AC Adaptor or USB Bus Power
- 500 mA
- Width: 240 mm
- Depth: 173 mm
- Height: 57 mm
- Weight: 820 g
- Owner's Manual
- Safety Leaflet
- AC Adaptor
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.