Novation Launchpad S Software Controller, with FREE Sleeve
Product Ref: 49844
Novation Launchpad S Software Controller, with FREE SleeveDetails
The new, updated version of the best-selling controller for Ableton Live and now, other software too. It has much brighter LEDs, a significantly faster refresh rate, is now plug and play with other software such as FL Studio and even works with iPad.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Whether you're a DJ, performing musician or studio producer, Launchpad gives you all you need to use your software straight out of the box. Use the 64-button grid to launch and manipulate clips, trigger loops, fire off effects, control your mixer - and much more. It comes with Ableton Live music software (Launchpad Edition), used by some of the world's top DJs and producers. Launchpad S also triggers loops and effects in the new Novation Launchpad app for iPad.
Launchpad S - the next generation of Launchpad
Launchpad is totally portable. Hooked up to your computer - or iPad - via USB, it's fully bus powered (no need for power sockets), and it's lightweight and easy to carry anywhere. Launchpad S is MIDI Class Compliant so it works with any MIDI software on your Mac or Windows PC and works on your iPad via a Camera Connection Kit (not included): Launchpad S converts your iPad into a grid-based music system - no additional power supply required, just plug in and play.
Novation Launchpad iPad® app
Novation has created a Launchpad app for iPad, which is a totally self-contained music making and performance experience. This is not a software control app, it hosts its own sounds and enables you to trigger loops with your Launchpad S hardware. There is also a whole range of effects that can be triggered using Launchpad's buttons, including filters, stutters and drum roll-styled effects. They can be triggered in combination to create some incredibly powerful performances.
Launchpad S and FL Studio
Launchpad S integrates with FL Studio's performance mode, so you can trigger clips and get hands-on control of FL Studio's powerful new performance zone features. Use the buttons to sketch out beats with drum racks, and assign them to additional functions. You can control almost any music software using Novation's award-winning 'Automap' control software - and Launchpad S is fully MIDI class-compliant so it'll drive any MIDI application.
As well as 'Ableton Live Launchpad Edition', Launchpad S comes with a software version of Novation's classic analogue mono-synth - the Bass Station. You can use this as a plug-in within Ableton, FL Studio or other DAWs. There is also a sample pack supplied by world leading sample producers - Loopmasters. Get started straight away with over one gigabyte of loops including drums, FX and artist content.
- 64-button music software controller - Launch loops / clips, trigger drums and samples, and control effects and volumes
- Brighter, faster and works with more software - Launchpad S is an update to the best selling original Launchpad
- Comes with Ableton Live Launchpad Edition - Feature-packed version of Ableton Live lets you create music straight out of the box
- Plug and play with FL Studio and other software - Now including custom software control overlays in the box
- Now supports iPad - Launchpad S connects to iPad® with the Apple Camera Connection Kit - no drivers required!
- Launchpad iPad music app - Trigger loops and remix on the fly with just a Launchpad S and your iPad
- Create and perform anywhere - Launchpad S is bus powered, even from an iPad, so you don't need to connect it to mains power
The product price includes a one year warranty and 28 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 28 days to 90 days (terms apply after 28 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 28 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.