Novation Launch Control XL Software Controller
Novation Launch Control XL Software ControllerDetails
Product Ref: 50372View Full Description
Spend another £126.00 to buy on finance Finance from £6.82 per month
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
Launch Control XL is the ultimate mixer and device controller for Ableton Live. Immerse yourself in your music using eight 60mm faders and tweak your effects, devices and plug-ins with 24 LED-enhanced knobs and 16 multi-colour performance buttons.
Used in tandem with Launchpad S's powerful 64 button grid, Launch Control XL offers an unprecedented Live control experience. Whether you're triggering clips in the session view or playing drum racks with satisfying LED feedback; Launch Control XL aligns perfectly with Launchpad S's peerless 8x8 surface. You can even combine multiple units for some serious modular mayhem!
Complete with Ableton Live Lite, 1GB of world class Loopmasters sample content and rock-solid mixer integration straight out of the box, Launch Control XL will propel your Ableton Live experience to the next level.
- Novation Control for Ableton Live: Launch Control XL integrates seamlessly with Ableton Live, providing immediate hands-on control of mixer, effects and instruments.
- 24 High-Quality Knobs with Customisable Multi-Colour LEDs: Launch Control XL's impressive array of rotary controls illuminate to distinguish between sends, EQs or any other device. Solid, reliable and precise, each pot has a subtle centre notch for powerful EQ-style control, while being almost unnoticeable when unrequired.
- The Ultimate Performance Combination: Take your music to the next level. Launch Control XL aligns perfectly with Launchpad S to deliver the ultimate Ableton Live control experience.
- Big Faders, Compact size: Ableton users need faders they can trust. Launch Control XL incorporates eight rugged 60mm faders for high-precision level control, all of which are MIDI re-mappable to envelopes, filters or anything else.
- Personalise Your Own Control Layouts: Crafting the perfect mix has never been easier. The software editor included with Launch Control XL allows you to design your own templates, placing the power of Ableton right at your fingertips. You can even customise knobs with your own colours and effortlessly switch between your own mappings and Live's built-in functionality.
- Unleash Your Creativity: Focus on the music, not on the screen. With 16 additional high-performance multi-colour buttons, Launch Control XL delivers instant control over all of Live's mixer and device parameters right out of the box. All controls are also freely re-assignable to any parameter you like.
- Tough, Slim and Totally Gig-Able: Launch Control XL is road-ready to its core. Its nutted-down pots and super rugged build quality makes it tough enough to handle the most demanding live situation. It's also fully USB bus powered, so you don't even need a power supply.
- Connects to Almost Anything: No set-up required: simply plug in and play on Mac, Windows and iOS. Launch Control XL is also class-compliant, so you can easily connect your iPad for immediate control of all MIDI-compatible iOS music software (Camera Connection Kit required).
- Make Music with Ableton Out of the Box: Launch Control XL comes with Ableton Live Lite, the music production software favoured by countless leading artists, as well as an impressive collection of production-ready samples from the highly-esteemed Loopmasters.
- Plug and Play with FL Studio and Other Software: Launch Control XL enjoys the same level of integration with FL Studio 11 as other Launch products. Supremely configurable and fully class-compliant, it's the ideal control surface for all your music and DJ software requirements.
- Rotary Pots: 24 with 300° Motion
- Indicator LEDs: 24 Multi-Colour (One Per Pot)
- Faders: 8 x 60mm
- Buttons: 16 Assignable Multi-Colour (Backlit)
- With 8 Additional Backlit Buttons
- Connections: USB Socket & Kensington Security Slot
- Power Requirements: USB Bus Powered, Including iPad®
- Dimensions: 240mm x 240mm x 39mm (W x D x H)
Software and OS Compatibility
- Ableton Live 9 - Included
- Stand-Alone Template Editor for Control Assignment
- HUI Compatibility for Mixer Control within DAW Software (Including Cubase, Logic Pro and Pro Tools)
- Mac OSX: 10.8 - 10.11
- Windows: 7, 8 and 10
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.