Modal CRAFTrhythm Drum Sampler
Modal CRAFTrhythm Drum SamplerDetails
Product Ref: 98864View Full Description
Spend another £150.01 to buy on finance Finance from £6.82 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
8-Track Drum Sample DIY Kit
The CRAFTrhythm Drum Sampler comes dis-assembled, and can be built within 10 minutes (without the need for solder). This is the ideal introduction for the synth-building world, giving you a taste of setting up your own piece of kit. Building it requires no previous knowledge or special tools, the parts will slot into one another for a quick and easy build. Once built, the CRAFTrhythm offers 8-track of drum/percussion sampling, it also features a dedicated 16-step sequencer. The drum sampler offers the ability to store up to 64 16-bit mono samples, with sample rates ranging up to 441.kHz. You can also incorporate your own samples using the CraftApp for added versatility.
Integrated 16-Step Sequencer & Controls
The built-in 16-step sequencer allows you to create patterns, rhythms and percussive sequences on the fly. The sequencer is ideal for creating drum loops and experimenting with sequenced sounds, also making it ideal for live performances. Every track of the drum sample also features a low-pass resonant filter, as well as a dedicated Attack-Hold-Decay envelope. The filter per track design allows you to get in-depth when it comes to affecting your sounds. There are also Amplitude envelopes on every track, allowing you to differentiate the volume levels between differing sounds such as hi-hats and snares. Each track also features Tune control with 3 varying pitch modes including: Speed, Stretch and Shift.
Patterns & Sounds
As well as being able to store your own mono samples, the CRAFTrhythm also allows you to save and recall up to 8 kits, with per track parameters allowing you to store sonic changes. The kit comes with a range of pre-installed sounds and kits, taken from previous Modal units. The premium-grade sounds are ideal for creating a range of styles and sounds of percussion. The sampler also features global tempo and tap tempo functionality, with step division ranging from semi-quavers to quarter notes. One of the most unique features is the pattern groove control, which can be used to add swing/shuffle, providing you with 8 preset grooves.
Design & Connectivity
The ultra-lightweight design and compact size, makes the Modal CRAFTrhythm ideal for live performances thanks to its portable design. It will fit easily into most backpacks and laptop bags and it can be used anywhere you go thanks to the power options. You can power the unit with a AAA battery pack (optional) or via USB Mini-B connectivity. It features a headphone and line output, meaning you can listen and play while using headphones, or take it to a bigger stage with the line output. The sample provides class-compliant MIDI via the USB connection, allowing you to host a computer, tablet or smartphone.
- 8 track drum/percussion sampler instrument kit with built in 16 step sequencer, requires no soldering, electronics skills or tools.
- Can store up to 64 x 16-bit mono samples with a sample rate of 44.1kHz, and using CraftApp users can upload their own samples.
- Mixer stage per track with level and pan controls.
- Low pass resonant filter per track with a dedicated Attack-Hold-Decay envelope.
- Amplitude Attack-Hold-Decay envelope per track.
- Tune control with 3 different pitch modes - SPEED, STRETCH and SHIFT.
- SPEED alters the pitch by playing the sample faster or slower.
- STRETCH selects the number of steps the sample will be stretched to fit into, allowing for tempo matching for looped samples.
- SHIFT activates a pitch shifting algorithm that maintains the original sample length along with a dedicated Attack-Hold-Decay envelope, which works well with samples containing melodic content.
- 16 recallable patterns with up to 16 part pattern chaining.
- 8 recallable kits that store the per-track parameters for sonic changes on the fly.
- Global tempo and tap tempo with a step division for semi-quavers, quavers and quarter notes.
- Pattern groove control that up to half way increases the swing/shuffle amount and then provides 8 preset grooves that allow for triplets and other non-conventional rhythms.
- Live input mode allows steps to be played in while the sequencer is running.
- Class-compliant MIDI provided over USB connection to host computer, tablet, or smartphone.
- Headphone and line output.
- Powered by USB Mini B or optional AAA battery pack (Adafruit 727, 3 x AAA pack).
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 4 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 4 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.