MK-5000 Portable Music Keyboard by Gear4music
Product Ref: 11270
MK-5000 Portable Music Keyboard by Gear4musicDetails
With 61 full size keys and ergonomically designed buttons and interfaces, the MK-5000 Portable Music Keyboard by Gear4music is the perfect fusion of substance and style. This keyboard's 136 realistic timbres and 128 rhythms mean that making the move towards more advanced playing is a synch. It wont be long before you will be playing along to all your favourite songs; both the piano and drum parts.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Customise Your Sound & Improve Your Playing With The MK-5000
The range of sounds, rhythms and effects on this keyboards offers fantastic value for money. With 64-level tempo control, and separate rhythm and chord volume controls you can set this keyboard up just for your needs. Pitch bend and vibrato keys also make it even easier to get depth to your sound.
Not only is this a great instrument for playing, learning the keyboard with the MK-5000 couldn't be easier. With follow and ensemble options this keyboard will guide you through playing as a beginner to a more advanced level, guided all the time by one of 40 demo songs. You can even use the in-built sequencer to record your progress or the MIDI output to connect the keyboard to software on your computer.
- Number of Keys: 61
- Touch Sensitive Keys: Yes ? 3 Layer
- Display: Full LCD Display
Tones & Rhythms
- Voices: 136
- Rhythms: 128
- Percussion Tracks: 8
- Demonstration Songs: 40
- Tempo Control: 63 Level
- Master Volume Control: 14 level
- Rhythm Volume Control: 8 level
- Chord Volume Control: Yes, 8 Level
- One-Key Follow / Ensemble: Yes
- Auto Chord: Yes
- Accompaniment: Sync, Fill-in, Start/Stop, Intro/Ending, Metronome
- Record and Playback Sequencer: Yes
- Rhythm Programming Function: Yes
- Pitch Bend: Yes
- Vibrato: Yes
- Sustain: Yes
- Transpose: No
- Split: Yes
- MIDI: Yes, Jack Out
- Inputs: No
- Outputs: Stereo (Phono)
- Headphone: Yes (1/4 Inch Jack)
- Speakers: Built in (4 + 2.5 Inch Speaker Cones)
- Dimensions: 950mm x 360mm x 160mm
- Power: 8 x D batteries (not included) or mains PSU (included)
Gear4music - a revolution in competitively priced, high-quality musical instruments and equipment.
Gear4music have teamed up with some of the best manufacturers from around the world to develop our own line of music equipment. Our goal is to provide our customers with a wide choice of high quality, sensibly priced musical instruments.
Using our many years of collective experience we have developed a wide range of instruments and equipment including drum kits, acoustic and electric guitars, woodwind, brass, string instruments and speaker systems. We are proud to offer these to our customers alongside hundreds of other well-known brands. Working closely with our carefully chosen manufacturers, we endeavour to produce reliable, great sounding instruments at a price that is accessible to all. Our musical equipment is made to the same exacting standards that you expect from other highly regarded brands - this is backed up by our standard 14 Day Money Back Guarantee.
Gear4music products are produced ethically and responsibly to meet the expectations of a caring world.
The product price includes a one year warranty and 28 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 3 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 28 days to 60 days (terms apply after 28 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 3 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 28 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under The Consumer Contracts (information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013.
Once the product is delivered, you have 28 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.