MK-2000 54-key Portable Keyboard by Gear4music
MK-2000 54-key Portable Keyboard by Gear4musicDetails
Product Ref: 11273
- Fun and Easy Way to Learn
- 8 Percussion Pads and 8 Demo Songs
- Built In Speakers and Integrated Vocal Mic
- 100 Sounds and 100 Rhythms
- Learn The Basics + Experiment
Full DescriptionView Full Description
100 Sounds & Rhythms To Experiment With
The MK-2000 is the perfect answer for any beginner looking for a home keyboard. It features 100 keyboard sounds and 100 rhythms to experiment with, all of which are easy to access on a clearly labelled control panel with rubber buttons and an LCD display. From here, you can choose a variety of sounds - including piano to harpsichord, organ, and orchestral instruments.
8 Demo Songs/Record & Playback Feature
If you are totally new to keyboard playing and don't quite feel ready to create your first tunes, then you can try playing along to the 8 on-board demo songs available. Helping you here are a number of useful functions, including record and playback. Listening to yourself playing is one of the best ways to learn how to improve as a musician, and is of course a great place to start showing people what you can do!
Easy To Use On-Board Practice Functions
The one key/guide function helps you to fill your sound, improve your confidence and understand how chords are constructed. With the rhythm programming function, you can construct a backing to your pieces that will help further inspire you. There is also a built-in vocal microphone, which will soon have you singing along to your new creations.
Whether taking it to a friend's house or to lessons the MK-2000 is ideal as a portable keyboard with options to power by mains or batteries.
The MK-2000 54-key Portable Keyboard Accessory Pack comes with additional keyboard stand, headphones and instructional DVD.
- Number of Keys: 54
- Touch Sensitive Keys: Yes
- Display: No
Tones & Rhythms
- Voices: 100
- Rhythms: 100
- Percussion Tracks: 8
- Demonstration Songs: 8
- Tempo Control: 46 level
- Master Volume Control: 16 level
- Rhythm Volume Control: 16 level
- Chord Volume Control: No
- One-Key Follow / Ensemble: Yes
- Auto Chord: Yes
- Accompaniment: Sync, Fill-in
- Record and Playback Sequencer: Yes
- Rhythm Programming Function: Yes
- Pitch Bend: No
- Vibrato: Yes
- Sustain: No
- Transpose: No
- Split: No
- MIDI: No
- Inputs: Mic In (3.5mm Jack)
- Outputs: No
- Headphone: Yes (3.5mm Jack)
- Speakers: Built in (5" Speaker Cones)
- Dimensions: 850mm x 320mm x 100mm
- Power: 6 x AA batteries (not included) or mains PSU (included)
Gear4music - a revolution in competitively priced, high-quality musical instruments and equipment.
Gear4music have teamed up with some of the best manufacturers from around the world to develop our own line of music equipment. Our goal is to provide our customers with a wide choice of high quality, sensibly priced musical instruments.
Using our many years of collective experience we have developed a wide range of instruments and equipment including drum kits, acoustic and electric guitars, woodwind, brass, string instruments and speaker systems. We are proud to offer these to our customers alongside hundreds of other well-known brands. Working closely with our carefully chosen manufacturers, we endeavour to produce reliable, great sounding instruments at a price that is accessible to all. Our musical equipment is made to the same exacting standards that you expect from other highly regarded brands - this is backed up by our standard 30 Day Money Back Guarantee.
Gear4music products are produced ethically and responsibly to meet the expectations of a caring world.
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 3 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 3 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under The Consumer Contracts (information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- Headphones and In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.