M-Audio Keystation 49es MKII USB MIDI Keyboard
Product Ref: 32430
M-Audio Keystation 49es MKII USB MIDI KeyboardDetails
Turn your Mac or PC into a versatile keyboard workstation. The M-Audio Keystation 49es is an easy-to-use USB keyboard with 49 notes to translate your every creative whim.View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
M-Audio's synth-action USB MIDI Keyboard makes it easy to start composing and performing with a computer. Use the 49es to play Ignite's various instrument sounds and compose songs.
With professional features like pitch and mod wheels, an assignable volume slider, octave buttons and a sustain pedal input, the Keystation 49es is instantly installed when you connect it to your PC or Mac. Just plug in and play.
The Keystation 49es comes with Ignite Music Creation Software. Working seamlessly with your 49es keyboard, Ignite is the fastest way to capture ideas and make music.
Ignite includes over 275 instruments, optimized to load quickly and easily edited. The AIR Music Technology instrument sounds features keyboards, drums, percussion, basses, guitars, orchestral and more!
With Smart MIDI technology, Ignite gives an intuitive jump-start to yout music-making skills. The Chord Player, Phrase Player and Flexible Arpeggiator bring you dozens on new styles that aren't the usual boring, canned MIDI patterns.
With seamless integration between Ignite and your Keystation 49es, your keyboard is automatically detected and controls are automatically updated and mapped when assignment is changed.
Features and Specifications
What's in the box?
- Keystation 49es Keyboard
- USB Cable
- Ignite Software Activation Card
- Quick Start Guide
- Dimensions (cm): 86 x 10.5 x 23.8 (Boxed)
- Weight (kg): 3 kg (Boxed)
The product price includes a one year warranty and 14 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 14 days to 60 days (terms apply after 14 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 28 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within mainland UK, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.