Korg B1 Digital Piano Wooden Stand Package, White
Korg B1 Digital Piano Wooden Stand Package, WhiteDetails
Product Ref: 70334View Full Description
Buy on finance from £11.49 per month Finance from £11.49 per month
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Full-Range Tonal Response And Enhanced Low-End
The B1 is designed to be as close to a real acoustic piano as possible, from the design to the sound and touch of the unit. The built-in full-range speakers and passive radiator allow you play the B1 without external devices and cables. To achieve the rich, natural tones of the acoustic piano; the B1 uses Korg's servo-assisted MFB technology which controls the movement of the cone allowing low frequencies to be reproduced with minimal distortion. It works by detecting the movement of the speaker cone and compensating for the mechanical response of the speaker and speaker chamber, returning a signal to the amp to achieve the ideal frequency response.
Eight Expressive Instrument Sounds
One of the most unique features of the B1 is its ability to recreate the natural and vibrant tones of the instruments it includes. As well as functioning as an emulation of a real acoustic piano, the B1 also includes two electric pianos, a harpsichord and two organ sounds. This collection of sounds allows you to expand your sound-bank to cover any genre. Another handy feature of the B1 is the dedicated 'Piano Play' function with instantly recalls the Concert Grand Piano sound, acting as a default button. The sounds themselves are compiled and run through Korg's sampling technology, utilising multiple digital recordings to capture the rich and natural tones of the recorded instrument.
The B1’s professional components result in a natural feel and acoustic-like touch The B1 comes equipped with Korg's NH (Natural Weighted Hammer) keyboard action. This action provides a heavier response in lower registers with lighter touches in the upper scale, just like an acoustic real piano. This provides the feel and touch many players will be accustomed to from classical acoustic pianos. The dynamic response of the keyboard can also be set to the match the playing style of any performer.
Damper Pedal and Partner Mode
Also included with the B1 digital piano is a metal damper (sustain) pedal providing impressive stability and comfortable feel underfoot. The single damper pedal adds to the expression of the digital piano, catering to a range of different playing styles and providing versatile playing options.Partner mode effectively splits the keyboard into two side-by-side keyboards, with each pitched in the same range. This is great for beginners as it allows the student and teacher to play the same piece at the same time, making the learning process more fluent and fun.
- Naturally-weighted keys
- Includes damper (sustain) pedal
- 'Piano play' function reverts back to the Classic Grand Piano
- Reverb and chorus effects
- Metronome with tempo range 40BPM - 120BPM
- Volume controls
- Built-in speakers
- Exceptional low-end performance with MFB technology
- Music rest with page retention pocket design
- Available in white or black
- Streamlined, sleek design
- Keyboard: 88 key (A0–C8), NH (Natural Weighted Hammer) Keyboard
- Touch Control: Light, Normal, Heavy
- Pitch Range: 427.5 Hz to 452. Hz (.05 Hz steps)
- Transpose Range: -6 to +5 semitones (all keys)
- Sound Generation: Stereo PCM
- Maximum Polyphony: 120 voices (Max)
- Sounds: 8 (Acoustic x 3, Electric Piano x 2, Harpsichord, Organ x 2)
- Effects: Reverb, Chorus
- Demo Songs: 8
- Metronome: Tempo Range (40 BPM–120 BPM), Time signature (2/4, 3/4, 4/4, 5/4, 4/6, none), Volume controls
- Connections: PHONES (Headphone/Line Out), PEDAL
- Amplification: 9 Watt x 2
- Speakers: Oval (100 mm x 50 mm/3.94" x 1.97") x 2
- Power Supply: DC 12 V, AC adapter (included)
- Power Consumption: 3W
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 1312 mm x 336 mm x 117 mm/51.65" x 13.23" x 4.61" (without music stand)
- Weight: 11.8 kg/26.01 lbs. (without music stand)
- Included items: Damper pedal, AC adapter, Music stand
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.