Kawai MP7 Digital Stage Piano, Black
Kawai MP7 Digital Stage Piano, BlackDetails
The Kawai MP7 Digital Stage Piano is a compact, versatile and expressive all-in-one stage piano, ideal for players of all abilities and experience. Featuring the innovative Responsive Hammer II keyboard action with IvoryTouch surface, the MP7 delivers a realistic playing experience along with the supreme touch of an acoustic grand piano. Producing rich organic tones and dynamic responses, this digital piano is also equipped with studio-quality strings, pads, basses and other essential sounds that are perfect for complementing the acoustic pianos and EPs. Offering extensive functions with comprehensive controls and endless creative possibilities, the Kawai MP7 is suitable for performances on stage, at home or in the studio.
Product Ref: 70026View Full Description
Buy on finance from £36.35 per month Finance from £36.35 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Harmonic Imaging® Sound Technology
The Kawai MP7 Digital Stage Piano comes equipped with proprietary Harmonic Imaging® tecnology, capturing the beautiful sound of Kawai's highly acclaimed hand-built concert grand piano - with all 88 keys meticulously recorded, analysed and faithfully reproduced. Accurately recreating the broad dynamic range of the original grand piano, this technology provides you with an unparalleled level of expressiveness ranging from the softest pianissimo to the strongest fortissimo. Also included are separate variations for Concert, Pop and Jazz playing, as well as a separate sub-category devoted entirely to upright and mono pianos.
Responsive Hammer II with IvoryTouch and Let-Off Simulation
The MP7's Responsive Hammer II keyboard action faithfully recreates the distinctive touch of an acoustic grand piano, with realistic movement and accurate 3-sensor technology providing a smooth, natural and expressive playing experience. The weight of the keyboard is appropriately graded to mirror the heavier bass hammers and lighter treble hammers of an acoustic piano, while structural reinforcements within the action assembly ensure greater stability during both fortissimo and staccato passages. The Responsive Hammer II keyboard action also reproduces the subtle let-off sensation felt when playing the keys of a grand piano very softly, enhancing delicate pianissimo playing to satisfy the expectations of even the most discerning pianists. The finely textured IvoryTouch gently absorbs surface moisture to assist playing control, while the natural matt finish ensures a smooth but not slippery surface.
Virtual Technician Technology
The MP7 also features Kawai's innovative Virtual Technician technology, which allows you to shape the tonal characteristics of your sound to suit your needs. This feature offers various adjustable settings including voicing and regulation; string and damper resonances; subtle hammer and key release noises, and even the precise tuning and volume of individual notes. With the ability to store personalised instrument configurations to memory, the Virtual Technician feature enables you to customise the instrument to achieve the piano sound you've always dreamed of.
Classic Tonewheel Organs
The brand new Tonewheel Organ simulation transforms this stage piano into an authentic, vintage electromechanical organ that features nine real-time adjustable drawbars and percussion controls. Perfect for organ enthusiasts, the MP7 allows you to dial-in your favorite drawbar registrations, adjust the 'condition' of the organ tone, and select your prefered rotary speaker character - all of which can be stored to the internal memory for immediate recall during performances. With organ mode selected, the striking point for the keyboard is adjusted, allowing blazing runs and greasy licks to be played with fully-weighted action as easily as the real thing.
Four Zone Master Keyboard Controller
Maintaining the MP series' classic four-zone approach, each of the MP7's four zones provides the ability to play internal sounds, external MIDI devices or both types simultaneously. Zones can be playing individually, or freely split, layered and velocity switched to create incredible personalised performances. The powerful customisation allows parameters and settings for each zone to be adjusted and controlled independently, resulting in an unbelievably versatile all-in-one instrument.
- Keyboard: Responsive Hammer Action II
- 3 Sensors per Key, Let-Off Simulation and IvoryTouch Surface
- Keyboard Modes: Full Keyboard, Zone (Free Adjustable Range)
- Polyphony: Max. 256 Notes
- Sound Source: Harmonic Imaging® and 88 Key Sampling
- Sounds: 256
- Setup Memory: 256
- Sections: 4 - Main, Sub1, Sub2, Sub3 (Plus 4 MIDI Zones)
- MIDI Master: 4 Zone MIDI Out, Channel, Local On/Off, Volume, MMC Transport, Split, 2x4, Controller, PRG, Bank
- Virtual Tone Wheel: 9 Virtual Drawbars, Percussion with Normal/Soft, Slow/Fast, 2nd/3rd - All with Faders and Buttons
- Virtual Technician: Piano, E.Piano
- Piano: Voicing, Stereo Width, String Resonance, Damper Resonance, Key-Off Effect, Damper Noise, Hammer Delay, Fall-Back Noise, Topboard, Brilliance, Tune per Key, Level per Key
- E.Piano: Key-Off Noise, Key-Off Delay
- Amp Simulator: 5 Amplifier Types with Drive, Level, 3-Band EQ, Mic Type, Mic Position, Ambience
- Amp Types: S.Case, M.Stack, J.Combo, F.Bass, L.Cabi
- Effects: 129 Types with 10 Parameters Each
- Reverb: 6 Types with Time, PreDelay and Depth
- EQ: 4-Band (Lo, Mid1, Mid1-Freq, Mid2, Mid2-Freq, Hi) plus Master EQ
- Recorder MIDI: 10 Songs Internal, MIDI-to-Audio Converter
- Recorder Audio: Direct to USB Memory; MP3/WAV with Overdub
- Metronome: 10 Types plus 10 Drum Patterns, Tempo and Level
- Display: 128 x 64 Pixel Backlight LCD
- Connection Jacks:
- Line Out, 6.3mm (L/Mono, R or 2xMono)
- Line In, 6.3mm (L/Mono, R)
- Damper (F10H)
- Damper/Sustain (F30)
- Soft Pedal (F30)
- Expression (Assignable)
- MIDI In/Out/Thru
- Weight: 21kg
- Dimensions: 1352mm x 339mm x 171mm
- Included Accessories: F10H Pedal with Half-Damper Function, Music Rack, Power Cable, Owners Manual
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 3 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 3 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.