View Full Description
This compact black digital piano from Korg features a clean, compact and light-weight design, whilst being able to deliver a full-fledged sound.
The SP-170S's simple design eliminates the need for a control panel. Instead of knobs, buttons and switches, the keys themselves are the ones performing these functions. The piano has a built-in stereo sound system, with two efficient speakers housed in a bass reflex enclosure, delivering great sound. Due to the lightweight design, the SP-170S is easy to transport, so you can easily take it with you to performances. This digital piano comes in black.
Ten Sounds to Choose from Including Two Grand Piano Sounds
Featured amongst the array of sounds on the SP-170S are two concert grand piano sounds; These have numerous velocity layers which are used to capture nuances of playing dynamics, allowing expressive response to every delicate touch. Other choosable sounds include electric piano, harpsichord, and organ. You can also individually select Reverb and Chorus effects to add to your sound.
Natural Weighted Hammer Action for a Reproduced Acoustic Piano Feel
This Natural Weighted Hammer Action (NH) keyboard is accurately weighted like a traditional piano, including the heavier touch in the lower ranges and progressively lighter touches as you go into the higher ranges. With three levels of Key Touch Control, the keyboard response can match nearly any playing style, preserving all of the subtle expression of the original performance.
Self-contained Stereo Sound System.
The SP-170S's full stereo sound system has a clean-sounding stereo amplifier which feeds power to a pair of full-range oval speakers. The speakers are housed in an internal bass-reflex cabinet, resulting in a well-defined, robust, and dynamic sound.
Dual Headphone Outputs
There are two headphone jacks on the rear panel, which means two people can enjoy the sound at the same time in privacy. This can be great for a number of occasions including student and teacher lesson . Connect the SP-170S to a digital recorder or an external amplifier with these same outputs.
The Korg SP-170S also comes with a damper pedal and music rest.
- Ten sounds including two skilfully sampled concert grand piano sounds, as well as electric pianos, harpsichord, organs, strings, and more.
- Natural Weighted Hammer Action (NH) faithfully reproduces the touch of an acoustic piano.
- The Key Touch Control offers three levels of sensitivity to match the keyboard response to any playing style.
- A built-in speaker system to deliver a deep and powerful sound.
- Reverb and Chorus effects
- Two headphone jacks allow for parent/child or student/teacher private practice, or for just sharing with friends
- Damper pedal and music rest included
- Keyboard: 88 notes (A0-C8), Natural Weighted Hammer Action (NH)
- Maximum Polyphony: 120 notes /60 notes (Stereo)
- Sounds: 10 Total: Piano x 2 - E. Piano x 2 - Harpsichord - E. Clavichord - Vibraphone - Pipe Organ - Electric Organ - Strings
- Effects: Reverb; Chorus (Effect depth is preset for each sound)
- Demo Songs: 10 songs (1 per sound)
- Functions: Key transpose - Pitch control - MIDI Channel - MIDI Program Enable/Disable
- Jacks: Headphone/Line output x 2 - MIDI OUT - Damper Pedal connection
- Sound System: Amplifier: 9 Watt × 2;
- Speakers: 10cm x 5cm Oval x 2; Bass Reflex housing
- Power supply: DC 12 V Power Consumption 9 W
- Finish: black (SP170WH)
- Width: 1,312mm (51.65")
- Depth: 325mm (12.8")
- Height: 133mm (5.24")
- Weight: 12.1 kg / 26.68 lbs
- AC adapter
- Music stand
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
This item usually qualifies for free standard delivery. Saturday and timed delivery services are also available as cost options when you add the item to your shopping basket.
If you also purchase items that do not
qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your
order which will be shown in your shopping basket.