Casio Privia PX-760 Digital Piano
Casio Privia PX-760 Digital PianoDetails
The Casio PX-760 digital piano incorporates the feel and sound of acoustic piano in an easy to manage cabinet. Featuring a newly designed sound source and a tri-sensor hammer action, this piano sounds and feels authentic to an acoustic piano. The slim cabinet design with a three pedal system looks good in any room and is great for all levels of pianist. Feel like a concert performer with 10 in built classical pieces to play along to with the new 'Concert Play' function.
Product Ref: 53062View Full Description
Buy on finance from £15.08 per month Finance from £15.08 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
This piano is also available in the PX-760 Complete Pack, offering everything you need in a convenient bundle.
Acoustic Intelligent Resonator
Casio's new multi-dimensional morphing provides temporal changes in tone, beginning with the initial sound and leading into natural extensions until the sound disperses. The length of reverberation can be controlled by the player's adjustment in touch, as with an acoustic piano, as well as ensuring continuous responsiveness to the power behind each stroke, ranging from a fine and gentle pianissimo, to an intense and powerful fortissimo. All 88 keys incorporate a stereo resonance simulator that realistically reproduces the string sounds of a grand piano.
Concert Play Feature
High-quality audio data recordings of 10 live orchestra performances are installed into the latest models. Pianists can play along with the recordings and enjoy the feeling of participating in each live performance. The list includes:
- Je Te Veux
- Vltava (Má vlast)
- Tableaux d'Une Exposition 'Promenade'
- Piano Concerto No.20 K.466
- Polovetzian Dance (Prince Igor)
- Sonate K.331 1st Mov.
- Violin Concerto 1st Mov.
- Jesus, Bleibet Meine Freude
- Melody In F
Ebony and Ivory Feel Keys
The exceptionally replicated ebony and ivory keys offer the luxurious feel and texture, as well as the smooth touch, of a grand piano keyboard. The minutely detailed crimp surface finish inhibits finger slippage, often due to sweat by voiding build-up and deposits within the grooves, leaving only the sensation of a perfect fingertip fit, even when playing for extended periods.
- Keys: 88 Ebony and Ivory feel
- Keyboard Action: Tri-sensor Scaled Hammer Action Keyboard II
- Keyboard Touch Response: 3 sensitivity levels, off
- Sound Source: Multi Dimensional Morphing AiR
- Polyphony (maximum): 128
- Tones: 18 built-in tones
- Tones Resonance: Yes (Preset Hammer and Damper)
- Layer/Split: Yes
- Digital Effects: Reverb (4 types), Chorus (4 types), Brilliance, DSP
- Tunes: 60 Music Library tunes
- Song Expansion (User Tune): 10
- Ensemble Library: Yes (10 Presets)
- Function: Part ON/OFF
- Part: Right Hand, Left Hand
- Duet Mode: Yes
Other Functions and Features
- Metronome: 0-9 beats; tempo range: 20 to 255
- Recorder (Song): 2 tracks, 1 song, app? 5,000 notes
- Pedals: 3 pedals (damper/soft/sostenuto)
- Half-pedal Operation (damper): Yes
- Key Transpose: 25 steps (?12/+12 semitones)
- Tuning Control: A4=440Hz ±99 cent
- MIDI: Yes
- Inputs: Headphones, USB
- Speakers: 12cm @ 8W x 2
- Size W x D x H ( with stand): 1,357 x 299 x 833 mm
- Weight ( with stand): 31.5kg
- AC Adaptor
- Score Book
- Music Stand
- Piano Stand
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.