Casio Privia PX-360 Digital Piano X Frame Package
Casio Privia PX-360 Digital Piano X Frame PackageDetails
Product Ref: 72558View Full Description
Buy on finance from £23.18 per month Finance from £23.18 per month
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Just a Touch
A 5.3" colour screen is positioned centrally on the PX-360. The easy to use design and vibrant aesthetics make it accessible for all, as well as being fully responsive to touch. With this intuitive feature, the PX-360 is able to house 200 built in rhythms, multiple chorus, reverb and delay effects, as well 550 built in tones for endless options and possibilities to accommodate players of different playing styles.
The technology packed into the PX-360 starts with the quality of the sound the keys originally produce. This is optimised by Casio’s own AiR (Acoustic and Intelligent Resonator) Sound Source technology. This gives more versatility in how the pressure from the player’s touch affects the sound, revealing a dynamic range that accommodates the softest and loudest noise. The String Resonance Technology will then recreate the accurate harmonics that would be produced from an acoustic piano’s own chamber. Also included is a Hammer Response Feature with 127 times the accuracy of traditional keyboards and Key Off Simulation, meaning each keystroke’s attack and decay will be determined by the player, so every performance can have the same organic variation as an acoustic grand piano.
The PX-360 equips a large variety of musical instruments and sounds thanks to 550 Tones including guitars, basses, and drums, so the music doesn’t stop with the piano. There are also 200 Rhythms, which can accompany and provide a full band of many genres from just the touch of a button. If you’re after a more specific rhythm, there’s the option to create up to 50 Music Presets, so that you can play your songs your way.
On board the PX-360 is a USB port, which allows the player to record directly onto a USB stick into a Mac, PC, or iOS device quickly and efficiently. There’s also the ability to record up to 16 tracks thanks to an included MIDI system, and all is easy to do with the simple colour screen.
Casio Privia PX-360 Digital Piano
- 3 Sensors
- Tri-sensor Scaled Hammer Action Keyboard II
- 3 sensitivity levels, off
- Simulated ebony and ivory keys
- Sound Source: Multi-dimensional Morphing AiR Sound Source
- Linear Morphing: yes
- Polyphony (maximum): 128
- 550 Built-in tones
- Layer: yes
- Split: yes
- Octave Shift: yes
Simulator for acoustic piano tones:
- Hammer Response: yes 4 levels
- Damper Noise: yes- on/off
- Damper Resonance: yes
- Key off Simulator: yes
- Reverb - 17 Types
- Chorus - 16 Types
- Delay- 6 Types
- Mester EQ -Brilliance - -3 0 +3
- DPS - Yes (Preset for some tones)
- Auto Harmonize: yes
- 16 Multi Track + 1 System Track
- 100 Songs
- Approximately 50,000 Notes
- Real- Time Recording, Punch-in/out
- Song and Track Edit: Delete, Copy, Rename
- 100 Songs
- Format: .wav (16bit, 44.1kHz, Stereo)
- Length of recording per song: approx. 74mins
- Preset Temperaments: 17 Types
- Rhythm Editor: yes
- 200 Built-in Rhythms
- 10 User Rhythms
- One Touch Preset
- 100 User Songs (Song Expansion)
- 32MB Capacity for user songs
- 6 Demo songs
- Tempo Setting: 20 255BPM, Tapping Function
- Metronome: 0, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 beats; tempo range: 20 to 255
- Pedals: Included : SP-3 Optional : SP-33 Half-Damper pedal Operation - Yes (with optional SP-33 pedal unit)
- Key Transpose: 25 Steps (-12 semitones 0 +12 semitones)
- Tuning Control: A4 = 415.5Hz 440.0Hz 465.9Hz
- Lesson Function: Part ON / OFF (16ch Mixer)
- Metronome: Yes
- 305 Built-in Presets
- Cord Progressions
- 50 User Presets
- Editing Parameters
- Registration Memory: Yes: 96 Setups (4 areas x 24 banks)
- Included : SP-3
- Optional : SP-33
- Half-Damper pedal Operation Yes (with optional SP-33)
- Display: 5.3" Color Touch Panel
- Pitch Bend Wheel: Yes
- Power Source: DC 12V
- Power Supply: AC Adapter: AD-A12150LW
- Power Consumption: 10 W
- Auto Power Off: yes
- USB port (to Host) : Yes
- USB Fllash Drive Port: Yes
- Pedal: 2 (Damper Assignable)
- Midi in/out: Yes
- Phones: 2 (3.5mm Stereo Mini, Front)
- Line In: Yes (L/MONO, R : 6.3mm Mono Standard)
- Line Out: Yes (L/MONO, R : 6.3mm Mono Standard)
- Audio In: Yes (3.5mm Stereo Mini)
- Speakers: 12cm x 2 , 5cm x 2
- Amplifiers: 8 W + 8 W
- Weight with stand: 26.2 lbs (48.3 lbs optional)
- Size with stand: 52.0" x 11.5" x 5.5" / 52.0" x 11.5" x 30.1" [optional]
- Included Accessories: Score Stand, SP-3 Pedal, AD-A12150 AC Adapter
- Optional Accessories: 3 Pedal System (SP-33), Keyboard Stand (CS-67)
X-Frame Piano Stand by Gear4music
- Height Positions: 1000mm, 940mm, 860mm, 760mm, 650mm
- Width Positions: 300mm, 450mm, 590mm, 700mm, 810mm
- Max. Weight Load: 30kg
- Weight: 4.0kg
HP-170 Stereo Headphones by Gear4music
- Speaker Size: 40mm Diameter
- Sensitivity: 108bB S.P.L at 1KHz
- Impedance: 32 Ohms
- Frequency Response: 20Hz - 20KHz
- Rated Power: 15mW
- Power Compatibility: 150mW
- Cable Length: 2.5m
- Connector: 3.5mm Jack
Adjustable Piano Bench by Gear4music
- Cushion Dimensions: 400mm x 300mm
- Load Capacity: 110kgs
- Height: 430/480mm
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.