View Full Description
The smooth touch of a grand piano keyboard is brought to the PX350M with simulated ebony and ivory keys. Finger slippage is minimized by the minutely crimped surface, so you can play with accuracy even for extended periods. You get the luxurious feel along the 88 key keyboard, which has a Scaled Action Hammer Keyboard that responds to the nuances of touch by incorporating a three-sensor system.
As well as an authentic playing feel, the Casio PX350M reflects the sound you would expect to hear from an acoustic piano due to Casio's newly developed Multi-dimensional Morphing Acoustic and Intelligent Resonator technology. AiR technology means initial sounds that lead into a beautiful extension until the sound eventually vanished are produced naturally.
A one-touch chord progression feature and a range of 300 music styles, 180 rhythm patterns and 250 pro-quality tones are inbuilt for you to try out different combinations. The Px350M also present all the versatile features you would expect from a superior digital piano, a metronome, song recorder, layer/split function and USB connectivity.
HP-170 Stereo Headphones by Gear4music
The HP-170 Stereo Headphones by Gear4music can be used for a wide variety of audio applications, including instrument play, studio and live work or as general purpose headphones. They come with a mini jack connection and a 1/4" jack adapter to allow connection to a wide variety of equipment, and are ideal for connecting to this Casio piano for silent practice sessions. They include a 1/4" Jack Adapter.
- Number of keys and sensors: 88 keys
- Hammer Action: Scaled Hammer Action Keyboard II
- Key surface finish: White Keys : ivory feel, Black Keys : ebony feel
- Sound Source: Multi-dimensional Morphing AiR Sound Source
- Duet Mode: Yes
- User Rhythms: 10
- Lesson Function: Part On / Off
- Metronome: Yes
- Tempo Setting: 20 to 255BPM
- Phones/Output: 2 (Stereo Standard)
- Speakers: (13 cm x 6 cm) x 2, (5 cm x 2 cm) x 2
- Amplifiers: 8 W + 8 W
- Power Supply: AC Adapter : AD-A12150W
- Score Stand: Included
- Score Book: Included
- Pedal: Included SP-3
- Pedalboard: Included SP-33
- AC Adapter: Included
- Colour: Black (BK)
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
This item usually qualifies for free standard delivery. Saturday and timed delivery services are also available as cost options when you add the item to your shopping basket.
If you also purchase items that do not
qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your
order which will be shown in your shopping basket.