Alesis Q49, 49 Key USB/MIDI Keyboard
Product Ref: 16092
Alesis Q49, 49 Key USB/MIDI KeyboardDetails
The Q49 49-note velocity-sensitive keyboard controller works with virtually any music software and MIDI hardware devices. The compact controller features USB-MIDI and traditional MIDI jacks for easy connection to Mac, PC and MIDI hardware.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The Alesis Q49 provides keyboard players with a full complement of controls including pitch and modulation wheels, octave up and down buttons, an assignable data slider and the ability to send program changes from the keys.
The compact size of the Q49 makes it easily portable, ideal for fitting into existing rigs and hitting the road. The streamlined layout maxmises your sound and performance options.
Included with the Q49 is a cope of Ableton Live Lite, Alesis Edition software. Use it to perform, record and sequence music right out of the box. Bus powered by USB, the Q49 doesn't need a power supply.
Features and Specifications
For further information about the Alesis Q49, please download the Quick Start PDF guide from the link below.
- For use with virtually all music software and MIDI device
- Velocity-sensitive keys for expressive, musical performance
- USB MIDI and traditional MIDI for use with Mac and PC, as well as MIDI hardware. Compatible with iPad™ via Apple USB adaptor (sold seperately)
- Includes Ableton Live Lite Alesis Edition
- Pitch and Modulation wheels for capturing musical expression
- Backlit Octave Up and Down buttons
- Assignable volume/data-entry slider enables you to control your most-used parameter
- Sustain pedal input for complete performance (sold separately)
- Bus-powered via USB
- Keyboard: 49 keys
- Included Accessories: QuickStart Guide, USB Cable
- MIDI Outputs: 1 5-pin jack
- USB: 1 slave connector (MIDI over USB)
- Power: USB bus powered, optional power adapter: 9V DC 500 mA, Pin Positive, 5.5mm outer diameter (not included)
- Dimensions: W 32" x D 7.5" x H 2.5"
The product price includes a one year warranty and 28 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 4 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 28 days to 60 days (terms apply after 28 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 4 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 28 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under The Consumer Contracts (information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013.
Once the product is delivered, you have 28 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.