Yamaha CD-S300 Audio Player, Silver
Yamaha CD-S300 Audio Player, SilverDetails
The CD-S300 uses the same construction techniques and board layout as its more expensive brothers whilst offering amazing value for money.
Product Ref: 36334View Full Description
Spend another £16.00 to buy on finance Finance from £6.82 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
This Yamaha CD player has a top quality Burr Brown 192kHz/24bit DAC, which is renowned for its ultimate clarity and precision, giving the Yamaha CD-S300 one of the best sound qualities in its class. The CD-S300 shows off an equally high quality CD transport with a floating mechanism, which reduces vibrations for even greater accuracy. The fact that it is centrally mounted also provides better disc stability and less chance of reading error. The CD-S300 also has a Pure Direct function which bypasses the display and digital output to both shorten the signal path and reduce electrical interference.
One of the most exciting features is the front-mounted USB socket. The CD-S300 allows you to plug in your iPod, iPhone or other MP3 device and benefit from using the high quality DAC. The CDS300 will happily playback CDR/CDRW discs and even MP3 and WMA formats. As well as all these amazing built in features, the CD-S300 doesn't just perform well, it looks good, too.
- Extremely sophisticated circuitry and layout
- Short signal paths
- High quality parts
- High performance DAC for high conversion precision with low noise
- Intelligent Digital Servo
- Pure Direct
- MP3 and WMA compatibility
- USB port on front panel for iPod and other devices
- iPod compatibility
- Edit functions: Repeat, random and programmable playback
- Extra: Pure direct mode - disables processing for the purest transfer from disc to terminals
- Finish: Silver
- Format compatibility: CD, CD-R/RW (MP3, WMA), USB, iPod
- Sockets: BACK: Analogue stereo out (via 2 x RCA/phono, gold plated), Optical digital out (via toslink), Coaxial digital out (via RCA/phono socket, gold plated) FRONT: USB socket (for playback of MP3/WMA music files from compatible USB memory stick or portable MP3 players)
- Supplied accessories: Remote control handset with batteries
- W x H x D (mm): 435 x 86 x 260
- Weight (kg): 3.5
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.