The Stanmore features a classic Marshall design with a vintage looking front fret, brass details, and iconic script logo.
In addition to wireless Bluetooth connectivity and a 3.5mm cable, the Marshall Stanmore also features RCA input enabling you to connect your CD player, turntable or Sonos unit. An optical cable input is also available, allowing you to hook up your speaker to your TV, Apple TV, Airport express, hard disk player, streaming play and satellite or cable receiver.
Built with advanced components that deliver accurate response throughout the frequency range, the Stanmore delivers punchy sound without compromising detail.
From deep and powerful bass, through to the highest highs, sound is articulate across the entire spectrum. Adjustable bass and treble dials provide custom control, allowing you to tweak your music to your personal taste.
- Mains Input Voltage: 100-240V-/200W
- Absolute Min/Max: 90-264V-
- Mains Frequency: 50-60Hz
- Two Standby Modes: Powersave Mode (0,43) and Standard Mode (8,7W)
- Weight: 5.10 KG
- Size: 350 X 185 X 185MM
- Bluetooth: Standard V4.0 + EDR APTX CODEC
- Input 1 - 3.55 MM: 1 X
- Input 2 - RCA: 1 X
- Optical Input: 1 X
- Class D Amplifier: 2X20W+1X40W
- 3/4'' Dome Tweeters: 2X
- 5 1/4'' Woofer: 1X
- Frequency Response: 45- 22.000Hz +-3dB
- Crossover Frequency: 2500Hz