ADJ American Audio Media Operator BT
ADJ American Audio Media Operator BTDetails
Product Ref: 68794View Full Description
Spend another £151.00 to buy on finance Finance from £6.82 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The ADJ American Audio Media Operator is an incredibly reliable source for when easy control of music is highly necessary. Built for permanent fixtures, this versatile and skillful device is perfect if you often want to provide music in a certain area. With bluetooth and MP3 capabilities, the Audio Operator would work wonders in providing many places with music, such as ambient restaurant music and energetic gym songs.
The easy-to-use Operator offers digital playback as-well as MP3 and Bluetooth compatibility. If you have an SD card that you've decided to store your music on, you can simply put it in the slot and use the play/pause, skip, rewind and mode buttons to find the song or sound you're looking for. A USB slot is also provided for if you have an ipod or mobile you'd like to plug in and play music from. With music volume, low and high dials, you can find a sound that is just right for you and your area. There is also an XLR microphone input with microphone volume, low and high dials so you can make an announcement through your Media Operator instead of having to buy a separate PA system, perfect for weddings and parties.
With XLR, RCA and a 1/4'' jack connections available on the rear, the ADJ American Audio Media Operator is a versatile, easy to use and incredibly reliable way of having quick access to music on any format.
- SD Card / USB 2.0 / Bluetooth full functioning MP3 Player
- Track Time Display
- Track Search Buttons
- Bright LCD Display
- Reads SD/SDHC cards up to 32GB
- Up to 1000 MP3 or WAV songs on a 1G SD Card** (MP3 recorded at 128-bit rate)
- 4x RCA line Inputs and 1x 35mm Auxiliary Jack Input
- 1x RCA, 1x L/R Unbalanced 1/4'' Jack, 1x L/R Balanced XLR Outputs
- Master music output volume control
- Individual EQ Treble / EQ Bass control for Music
- Master mic output volume control
- Individual EQ Treble / EQ Bass control for Mic
- Inputs: 1/4'' Jack and XLR, 4 x L/R RCA
- Outputs: 2 x RCA (L/R), 2 x 1/4'' (L/R), 2 x Balanced XLR (L/R)
- Voltage Selector Switch: 115V or 230V 50/60Hz
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 483mm x 193mm x 44mm (1U Rack Space)
- Weight: 1.7 kg
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 3 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 3 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.