View Full Description
The MS-100BT includes a complete line up of 92 stompbox effects and 8 amp models. Using an iOS device together with the free StompShare app you can explore, sample and download additional effects for the MS-100BT. You can sample each effect for fifteen minutes before making your purchase so you can always be sure you're getting the sound you want. You can then transport your chosen effects to your pedal wirelessly via Bluetooth. With 100 effects at your feet you can instantly cut down the size of your pedalboard with the addition of the MS-100BT.
StompShare Online Store
StompShare is a virtual effects shop made especially for the MS-100BT. Displaying a wide range of classic and modern stompboxes on the virtual shelves you can check descriptions, listen to demos and trial the effects.
Easy to Use Interface
The intuitive user interface and LCD screen show the current effect in use and a scrolling function allows you to easily view the flow of your effects rig. The MS-100BT allows you to use six effects simultaneously as well as arrange them any way you wish. The front panel features three knobs used to edit parameters which also function as buttons and can be used to tweak your sounds. Recreate classic tones or craft modern, complex sounds - wherever your creativity takes you.
An onboard chromatic tuner allows you to tune up, silently during a gig if needed using the MUTE mode. The Tap Tempo feature can be used to set the tempo in real time to the rhythm of a song as you play of for delay or modulation effect frequencies. You can program the order of up to 26 patches for use during any live shows. create and store up to 50 original patches - 30 are preprogrammed and form a versatile collection of guitar sounds for you to get started with.
The cutting edge ZFX-IV DSP processor creates waveforms characteristic of tubes which create the most realistic modelling sounds to date. The MS-100BT's stereo output jacks allow you to use line connections for direct recording of its sounds. The pedal can also be used with other stereo instruments such as synthesizers and samplers as well as other effects and processors that have stereo outputs.
Stage or Studio
Different output modes for the amp modelling function mean you can optimize the MS-100BT's tones based on how you connect it to your rig. As well as having modes for the front inputs of combo and stack amps, the MS-100BT can be used as a preamp when connected to a power amp input. You can also achieve the optimal sound for recording by selecting the direct mode for line connections. The pedal can operate via two standard AA batteries (included which provides 7 hours of continuous operation when using the stereo inputs.
- Effect Types: 100
- Simultaneous Effects: 6
- Patch Memory: 50
- Sampling Frequency: 44.1kHz
- A/D Conversion: 24bit, 128times over-sampling
- D/A Conversion: 24bit, 128times over-sampling
- Signal Processing: 32bit floating point and 32bit fixed point
- Frequency Response: 20Hz to 20kHz +1dB -3dB (10kΩ load)
- Display: LCD
- Input: 2 x 1/4'' phone jack
- Rated input level: -20dBm
- Input impedance: 1MΩ
- Output: 2 x 1/4'' phone jack
- Maximum: output level: +5dBm
- Output load impedance: 10kΩ or higher
- Power: AC Adapter DC9V / Center negative / 500mA (AC adapter: ZOOM AD-16)
- Batteries: AA/LR6 battery x 2
- [Mono input] 7 hours of operation
- [Stereo input] 5 hours of operation
- Bluetooth: Firmware Update, Data Communication with iOS devices
- Compatible Devices: iPhone 4S, iPhone 4, iPod touch (3rd and 4th generation), iPad (3rd generation), iPad 2, iPad
- Dimensions: 130.3 (D) x 77.5 (W) x 58.5 (H) mm
- Weight: 360g (without batteries)
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
This item usually qualifies for free standard delivery. Saturday and timed delivery services are also available as cost options when you add the item to your shopping basket.
If you also purchase items that do not
qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your
order which will be shown in your shopping basket.