Yamaha SLG200N Nylon String Silent Guitar, Natural
Yamaha SLG200N Nylon String Silent Guitar, NaturalDetails
Product Ref: 58387View Full Description
Buy on finance from £13.35 per month Finance from £13.35 per month
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Sound by SRT Powered
SRT Powered is a new system designed to recreate the body resonance of an acoustic guitar in a bodiless guitar. Yamaha developed SRT Powered, collaborating with recording artists to create a system tailored to the unique properties of the new SLG body and modelled after the tones of a high-end Yamaha acoustic guitar captured using a carefully selected microphone in a professional recording studio environment. By actually reproducing the sound of an acoustic guitar, right down to its natural sustain and decay, Yamaha lets guitarists experience the genuine body resonance, body tone and ambience of an acoustic guitar.
SRT Powered sound can even be mixed with the sound from the instrument's piezo pickups, allowing guitarists to be even more flexible in their creative endeavors. Because the SLG can virtually reproduce the sound of a guitar recorded with a microphone, players are free from complicated procedures involved in mic-ing up a guitar when recording at home or in other settings.
The detachable top section of SLG's frame means that practicality and portability are way beyond that of a conventional guitar. The luxury gigbag provided can be carried with ease and fits into an aircraft overhead compartment with room to spare.
The slim body of the SLG gives these instruments superb playability, and allows players to switch to playing an electric guitar without any discomfort should the need arise.
With the SLG, Yamaha set out to bring a modern feel to the classic contours of a conventional guitar. The distinctive design that emerged is the result of a collaborative effort between the project team and the Yamaha Design Laboratory, and combines traditional guitar lines with an innovative new form unlike that of any guitar before it.
The bodiless design of the SLG offers a natural, quiet sound that allows guitarists to play without disturbing others, whether practicing late at night or playing in the living room when the family is home. The SLG200S is eighty percent quieter than a conventional acoustic guitar.
Yamaha's SLG features excellent durability owing to its solid body structure, so users do not have to worry about damaging the instrument when playing live or traveling. Both the steel string and nylon string models are fitted with a duel action truss rod, allowing both convex and concave bow to be adjusted.
Connect to an external music player to enjoy music playback, enhance your playing with a range of authentic effects, or plug in headphones to enjoy playing in privacy-the SLG offers a variety of functions that make playing even more enjoyable. What's more, SLG come with a built-in precision chromatic tuner, compatibility with both battery- and AC power, and a range of other user-friendly features.
- Authentic plugged-in sound by SRT Powered
- Super-compact, collapsible construction
- Ultra-quiet performance
- Unique, striking looks
- Slim body like an electric guitar
- Variety of functions which make players enjoy without becoming bored
Body & Bridge
- Body Width: 356mm (14")
- Whole Depth: 85mm (3 11/32")
- Body Material: Mahogany
- Frame Material: Rosewood & Maple
- Bridge Material: Rosewood
- Colour: Natural
- Body Finish: Satin
Neck & Fingerboard
- Scale Length: 634mm (25")
- Total Length: 978mm (38 1/2")
- Fingerboard Width (0F, 14F): 43m - 55mm (1 11/16" - 2 5/32")
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Fingerboard Material: Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius: R400
- Nut Material: Urea
- Saddle Material: Urea
- Neck Finish: Satin
Electronics & Hardware
- Electronics: SRT Powered System
- Controls: Power / Vol / AUX.Vol / Bass / Treble / Smooth Control Effects(Reverb1, Reverb2, Chorus) / Chromatic Tuner / SRT Blend
- Connections: Line OUT / AUX IN / Phone Input / DC-IN
- Tuners: RM1242N-4
- Accessories: Original Carry Bag / Stereo Earphones / 2 * AA Batteries
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.