Yamaha Pacifica 311 & THR5 Boutique Pack
£439.00 RRP £529.00
(including VAT @ 20%)
1 in stock
Can be delivered to you on: 23 May 13
Optional: 5 year warranty: £24.00
(Includes 60 day money back guarantee)
Free delivery available
- Yamaha Pacifica 311 Electric Guitar & THR5 Amp Pack
- Also Includes Genesis GS-100 Guitar Stand
- Vintage White Guitar with Alder Body & Maple Neck
- Retro Design Amp with Virtual Circuitry Modelling Effects
- Secure, Safe, Height Adjustable & Fold Away Stand
Yamaha Pacifica 311 & THR5 Boutique Pack— This Boutique pack contains the Yamaha Pacifica 311 Electric Guitar, the THR5 Guitar Amp and a Genesis GS-100 stand.
Product Ref: 29728
With the looks, feel and versatility of the Yamaha Pacifica 611 built in as standard, the Pacifica 311 makes real custom-shop vibe more accessible than ever.
Yamaha Pacifica 311H Electric Guitar
Custom-wound pickups and high-grade hardware are matched with solid tonewood construction to give this guitar the essence of the Yamaha Pacifica series true uncompromising performance.
Yamaha Pacifica guitars are well known for great tone and outstanding playability, one of the best electric guitar series for over a decade.
Combine with the THR5 guitar amp included in this pack and experience incredible tone, outstanding effects and unbelievable stereo playback sound in a compact package without compromise. The THR5 offers five amp types: Clean, Crunch, Lead, Brit Hi and Modern for ultimate versatility.
Yamaha THR5 Guitar Amp
Developed by a team of guitarists in search of the ultimate tone, the THR5 delivers the sound that you want and the feeling that you need. Effects that enhance and complement your playing combine with room-filling reverbs and delays to push your playing to new levels. Everything about this amp is designed to fit the way you play, right down to the need to keep it quiet sometimes.
The THR's Virtual Circuitry Modelling effects are capable of capturing subtleties going beyond simple simulation and deliver the truly musical performance that makes classic analog gear invaluable even in today's digital production environment.
The THR5 was developed with Yamaha's award-winning AV division to offer true hi-fi stereo sound and a new experience in guitar amplifiers. The exclusive, specially designed speaker enclosure is optimised to handle both guitar and stereo playback sounds giving you amazing tone for both your guitar and your track from a compact, portable amp. THR incorporates Yamaha's Extended Stereo Technology to create an incredibly wide, spacious audio image. Stereo tracks and studio quality reverb take on a depth unimaginable from such a small enclosure.
The THR5's other features include a two-way power supply which lets the unit operate on AC or battery power. Cubase AI music production application that offers full-fledged recording and editing. USB connectivity to your smartphone or other device. Tap tempo function to quickly set delay time. The built-in chromatic tuner features accurate, stable tuning and an easy to read display and Virtual Tube Illumination includes a simulated orange tube glow from the metal speaker grille of the THR5.
Genesis GS-100 Guitar Stand
Hanging-style Security Yoke
The unique hanging-style of the GS-100 guitar stand securely and safely holds your guitar by the head stock with a safety strap to provide extra protection. Unlike most guitar stands, the GS-100 is height adjustable to accommodate nearly any guitar, banjo, or bass guitar.
All GS Series guitar stands are incredibly compact and ready to follow you anywhere your next gig takes you. There are no parts to lose, because each stand is just one piece. The GS-100 folds up into an extremely compact 3.5"x21" size... take your stand anywhere and never lose parts again!
Most high-end guitars use a nitrocellulose lacquer finish that requires special care. Because of the sensitivity of these finishes, the protective padding on the GS-100 is a quality material surface that offers increased protection over standard surgical tubing, rubber, or foam found on other guitar stands.
Genesis Series guitar stands feature a unique, patented leg-locking mechanism. When setting up the stand, unlock and unfold the legs then lock in place for worry-free stability and strength. When finished with the gig, unlock the legs, fold, and lock for easy, compact portability.
Yamaha Pacifica 311H Electric Guitar Features/Specifications
Body & Bridge:
- Body: Alder
- Bridge: Hardtail Bridge
- Colour: Vintage White
- Neck: Maple
- Construction: Bolt-On
- Scale Length: 25 1/2" (648 mm)
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Radius: 13 3/4" (350mm)
- Frets: 22
Pickups & Hardware:
- Pickups: P-90 (Alnico V), Humbucker (Alnico V)
- Tuners: Grover Locking Tuner
- Pickup Switch: 3 position lever
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone (Push-Pull Coil Split)
Yamaha THR5 Amp Features/Specifications
- Amp Type: Clean, Crunch, Lead, Brit Hi, Modern
- Effects: Chorus, Flanger, Phaser, Tremolo, Delay, Delay/Reverb, Spring Reverb, Hall Reverb, Compressor, Noise Gate (only available in the THR Editor)
- Chromatic Tuner: Yes
- Controller/Switch: Amp, Gain, Master, Tone, Effect, DLY, REV, Volume, Tap/Tuner Switch
- Connections: Input (Standard Mono Phone), Phones (Standard Stereo Phone), Aux In (Stereo Mini), USB
- Speakers: 8cm Full Range x 2
- Rated Output: 10W (5W + 5W)
- AC Adaptor: EADP-38EB A (included)
- Battery: AA alkaline batteries (approx. 6 hours) or Nickel-hydride batteries (approx. 7 hours)
- Width: 271mm
- Height: 167mm
- Depth: 120mm
- AC Adapter
- USB Cable
- Stereo Mini Cable Cubase AI DVD-ROM
GS-100 Guitar Stand Features/Specifications
- Set Up Height: 33.5" - 45.5" (838 mm - 1156 mm)
- Folded: 3.5" x 21" (89 mm x 533 mm)
- Weight: 1.6 kg
You may also be interested in ...
|Yamaha ERG121 Electric Guitar Starter Pack, Black||£199.00|
|BC Rich ASM One Electric Guitar, White with Multi FX Pedal Pack||£184.00|
|Epiphone Sheraton II Natural||£449.00|
|Fender American Tele-bration Lamboo Telecaster, Natural||£1,099.00|
|Squier by Fender Affinity Series Telecaster, RF, Lake Placid Blue||£163.00|
|Epiphone Les Paul Tribute Plus Electric Guitar, Cherry||£449.00|
|Ibanez RG870QMZ Premium Electric Guitar, Red Desert with FREE Gifts||£639.00|
|Ibanez Prestige RGA220Z Electric Guitar, Crystal Wine with FREE Gifts||£1,045.00|
|Epiphone Sheraton II Ebony||£449.00|
|Epiphone Casino Archtop, Natural||£449.00|
Tell a friend about...
Yamaha Pacifica 311 & THR5 Boutique Pack
Simply enter your friend's name, e-mail address and optionally a message, and we'll send them an e-mail telling them about Yamaha Pacifica 311 & THR5 Boutique Pack
|Optional Message to friend|
The product price includes a one year warranty and 14 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 14 days to 60 days (terms apply after 14 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back after 5 years if the policy has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 28 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within mainland UK, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.