View Full Description
The BB1025X features a 3-piece body structure, with the bridge placed on the centre piece for maximum string vibration. Instead of simply gluing wood pieces together, the 'Spline Joint' design works by incorporating a Maple plate on its joint sections to achieve the same vibration you'd expect from a 1-piece body over this 3-piece structure.
Diagonal Body Thru Stringing
As well as the 3-piece body and 'Spline Joint' design, the BB1025X also features unique diagonal body thru stringing. This work by angling the string at 45 degrees at the saddle, reducing stress and securing the tensions of the strings. The larger than normal attachment area to the saddle helps for improved transmission of vibration, resulting in a fuller and more articulate sound.
Both front and rear pickups are specially invented for the BB1025X series. The 'Open Face Pickups' are incorporated to deal with the aggressive playing styles of rock guitarists, ensuring maximum sound quality whilst retaining its nuances.
The 5-piece neck is constructed from Maple and Nato for maximum durability and style. This helps to prevent the neck from warping or curling over long periods of time.
Nickel Silver Nut
The nuts are constructed from Nickel Silver (the same material as the fret wires) ensuring maximum sound quality and durability. Unlike conventional bone or artificial ivory nut, it gives the same sound quality and feeling even when open notes are played. For any bass players it is a crucial part of well-defined low end.
Equipped with 'Open Face Pickups' ideal for aggressive rock style playing
- Nickel silver nut provide perfect sound quality and durability
- Spline joint design For maximum string vibration
- 5-piece maple and nato neck prevents warping and curling
- Diagonal thru body stringing for enhanced vibration
Body & Bridge:
- Body Material: Alder
- Finish: Vintage White
- Bridge: Vintage Plus (Brass Saddle, Steel Plate)
Neck & Fingerboard:
- Construction: Bolt-On
- Neck Material: Maple/ Nato 5pcs
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Scale Length: 34'' (863.6mm)
- Radius: 23 5/8" (600mm)
- Frets: 21
Electronics & Hardware:
- Neck Pickup: Split Blade (Alnico V)
- Bridge Pickup: Single Blade (Ceramic)
- Pickup Switch: 3P Toggle Switch
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone
- Hardware: Nickel Silver
- Pickguard: Black
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
This item usually qualifies for free standard delivery. Saturday and timed delivery services are also available as cost options when you add the item to your shopping basket.
If you also purchase items that do not
qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your
order which will be shown in your shopping basket.