White Horse TU-1U Chromatic LED Rack Tuner
Product Ref: 19079
White Horse TU-1U Chromatic LED Rack TunerDetails
A Stylish 1U rack mountable chromatic tuner for guitar or bass using the latest DSP tuner technology. Easy to use, accurate and clearly visible when you're on stage.
A great addition to your guitar/bass rig that'll make you look like a true pro without breaking the bank!
Full DescriptionView Full Description
This great quality rack tuner from Gear4music offers pin point tuning in an compact, 1U shallow rack unit. With three separate modes (Guitar, Bass and Chromatic), as well as adjustable tuning frequencies, this is an incredibly versatile tuner. With a large, visible LED screen and LED indicators, you will be sure to be able to see the tuner easily on stage. With parallel inputs on the front and rear of the unit it is equally at home as a permanent installation in a studio as it is on stage.
11-point LED indicator and a "Stream" meter which displays tuning discrepancy via speed and direction of LED's.
Signal is muted when tuner mode is turned on enabling silent tuning for on stage.
Bypass function for constant output of instrument signal.
Three tuning modes; Guitar and Bass display string numbers and chromatic displays note.
- Controls: Power, Tuner on/off, Mode, Stream.
- Jacks: Input, Output, Bypass, Footswitch.
- Dimensions: 483 x 102 x 48mm
The product price includes a one year warranty and 28 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 4 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 28 days to 90 days (terms apply after 28 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 4 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 28 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.
Once the product is delivered, you have 28 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.