Washburn Taurus T25 Bass Guitar, Natural Mahogany
Product Ref: 16534
Washburn Taurus T25 Bass Guitar, Natural MahoganyDetails
Washburn Taurus Series bass guitar - advanced bass technology is the name - punch, bottom and beauty is the game. The Taurus T25 delivers warm and fat bass tones and combines them with ultimate playability. The low action, thru body neck is a joy to play, and the exotic visual appeal of combined stained and natural mahogany completes the package.View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Washburn Basses are the choice of generations of amazing Bassists. From 80's legend Stu Hamm who cut his teeth with the indomitable Joe Satriani, to Evan Seinfeld of 90's Metal legends Biohazard and into the future ranks with Chris Kells choosing Washburn Basses for his duties in The Agonist. Washburn are often heralded for their work on excellent electric guitars, but don't overlook their hugely popular range of excellent Bass Guitars.
Body & Bridge:
- Body: Stained mahogany
- Contstruction: Neck-Thru Body
- Neck: Maple/mahogany multi laminate neck thru body
- Fingerboard: Rosewood with dot inlay
- Frets: 24
- Scale: 34"
- Pickups: Passive J style pickups
- Controls:Volume, tone and blend controls
- Tuners: Grover die cast bass tuners
The product price includes a one year warranty and 14 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 14 days to 60 days (terms apply after 14 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 28 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within mainland UK, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.