Washburn Taurus T25 Bass Guitar, Natural Mahogany
Washburn Taurus T25 Bass Guitar, Natural MahoganyDetails
Washburn Taurus Series bass guitar - advanced bass technology is the name - punch, bottom and beauty is the game. The Taurus T25 delivers warm and fat bass tones and combines them with ultimate playability. The low action, thru body neck is a joy to play, and the exotic visual appeal of combined stained and natural mahogany completes the package.
Product Ref: 16534
- Neck Through Body
- Maple / Mahogany Neck
- Passive J Style Pickups
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Washburn Basses are the choice of generations of amazing Bassists. From 80's legend Stu Hamm who cut his teeth with the indomitable Joe Satriani, to Evan Seinfeld of 90's Metal legends Biohazard and into the future ranks with Chris Kells choosing Washburn Basses for his duties in The Agonist. Washburn are often heralded for their work on excellent electric guitars, but don't overlook their hugely popular range of excellent Bass Guitars.
Body & Bridge:
- Body: Stained mahogany
- Contstruction: Neck-Thru Body
- Neck: Maple/mahogany multi laminate neck thru body
- Fingerboard: Rosewood with dot inlay
- Frets: 24
- Scale: 34"
- Pickups: Passive J style pickups
- Controls:Volume, tone and blend controls
- Tuners: Grover die cast bass tuners
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under The Consumer Contracts (information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- Headphones and In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.