Vox AC15C1 Custom Guitar Amp
Product Ref: 16063
Vox AC15C1 Custom Guitar AmpDetails
The Vox AC15C1 Valve Amplifier offers maximum tonal dexterity and has been the amp choice for countless guitar players throughout the world. Since the first introduction in 1958, Vox have drawn on more than 50 years of amp-building expertise to create the AC15C1 Valve Amplifier.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
An Evolution in Tone
The Vox AC15C1 lets you dial in a classic sound that is all your own with its two channels: Normal and Top-Boost. Each channel is equipped with its own Volume control, and the Top Boost channel offers highly interactive Treble and Bass tone controls, a powerful channel pairing that provides an abundance of tone-crafting control.
Enjoy an additional degree of tone-shaping with the Tone Cut control that operates the power stage rather than the preamp stage. The Master Volume control works in conjunction with the individual volumes of each channel to create just the right degree of gain-staging. Both channels on the AC15C1 rely on the Tone Cut and Volume controls in the Master section. By balancing the individual and Master volumes, the Custom Series can deliver everything from a clean VOX "chimey" sound to a powerful overdriven tone.
Sound in Motion
The Vox Classic Tremolo effect lets you sweeten the sound of your Custom Series amplifier, allowing you to generate your perfect sound by adjusting the speed and depth. You can also add spaciousness to the sound thanks to the warm Spring Reverb. All Custom Series amps can use the VOX VFS2 footswitch, allowing you to turn the Reverb and Tremolo effects on and off as you continue to play.
The AC15C1 combo makes use of 3 x 12AX7 preamp tubes and uses pair of EL84 tubes to drive a single 12" Celestion speaker. All models in the Custom Series offer a switchable 8/16 ohm output jack for powering an external speaker cabinet when you need to speak with a little more authority; using this jack will mute the internal speakers. You can also create a fuller sound by running an extra 16 ohm cabinet along with the internal speakers with the AC15C1's second extension speaker jack.
- Output Power: 15 Watts RMS into 16 Ohms
- Speaker: 1 x 12" 16 ohm Celestion G12M Greenback
- Inputs: Normal input jack, Top Boost input jack, Footswitch jack
- Outputs: External loudspeaker jack, Extension loudspeaker jack
- Options: VFS2A Footswitch (Avail. Separately)
- Weight: 22 kg / 48.50 lbs.
- Dimensions: (W x D x H): 602 x 265 x 456 mm / 23.70 x 10.43 x 17.95 inches
- Colour: Black
The product price includes a one year warranty and 28 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 28 days to 90 days (terms apply after 28 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 28 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.
Once the product is delivered, you have 28 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.