Vox AC15C1 Custom Guitar Amp
£459.99 RRP £570.00
(including VAT @ 20%)
2 in stock
Can be delivered to you on: 21 Jun 13
Optional: 5 year warranty: £27.50
(Includes 60 day money back guarantee)
Free delivery available
- Two Channel: Normal and Top-Boost
- G12M Greenback Loudspeaker
Vox AC15C1 Custom Guitar Amp— First introduced in 1958, the AC15 combo has been the amp of choice for countless guitar players throughout the world. Drawing on more than 50 years of amp-building expertise, the AC15C1 Custom Series offers maximum tonal dexterity
Product Ref: 16063
VOX Custom Series amps offer two channels: Normal and Top-Boost. Each channel is equipped with its own Volume control, and the Top Boost channel offers highly interactive Treble and Bass tone controls. This powerful channel pairing provides an abundance of tone-crafting control, letting you dial in a classic sound that is all your own.
Both channels rely on the Tone Cut and Volume controls in the Master section. The Tone Cut control operates in the power stage rather than the preamp stage, allowing an additional degree of tone-shaping. The Master Volume control works in conjunction with the individual volumes of each channel to create just the right degree of gain-staging. By balancing the individual and Master volumes, the Custom Series can deliver everything from a clean VOX "chimey" sound to a powerful overdriven tone.
Sound in Motion
You can sweeten the sound of your Custom Series amplifier using the VOX Classic Tremolo effect. Both the speed and the depth are adjustable, allowing you to generate just the sound you want. A warm Spring Reverb is also included on all Custom Series amps, adding spaciousness to the sound. All Custom Series amps can use the VOX VFS2 footswitch, allowing you to turn the Reverb and Tremolo effects on and off as you continue to play.
The AC15C1 combo makes use of 3 x 12AX7 preamp tubes and uses pair of EL84 tubes to drive a single 12" Celestion G12M Greenback. All models in the Custom Series offer a switchable 8/16 ohm output jack for powering an external speaker cabinet when you need to speak with a little more authority; using this jack will mute the internal speakers. Additionally, a 2nd extension speaker jack allows you to run an extra 16 ohm cabinet along with the internal speakers for a fuller sound.
- Output Power: 15 Watts RMS into 16 Ohms
- Speaker: 1 x 12" 16 ohm Celestion G12M Greenback
- Inputs: Normal input jack, Top Boost input jack, Footswitch jack
- Outputs: External loudspeaker jack, Extension loudspeaker jack
- Options: VFS2A Footswitch (Avail. Separately)
- Weight: 22 kg / 48.50 lbs.
- Dimensions: (W x D x H): 602 x 265 x 456 mm / 23.70 x 10.43 x 17.95 inches
You may also be interested in ...
|VOX AC4HW1 Hand Wired Guitar Combo Amp||£648.99|
|Vox AC30VR Valve Reactor Guitar Amp||£343.33|
|Bugera V22 Valve Guitar Amp||£273.00|
|Vox AC30C2 Custom Guitar Amp||£759.99|
|VOX AC4C1-BL Custom Series Guitar Combo Amp||£233.33|
|Bugera BC30-212 30W Guitar Combo Amp||£514.00|
|Vox AC15HW1 Hand-Wired Combo Amp||£899.99|
|Marshall MG100HCFX Amp Head & Cabinet Half Stack Bundle||£473.00|
|SubZero GT260 120W DSP Guitar Amp Stack||£259.99|
|Line 6 Spider IV 30 Guitar Combo Amp||£159.00|
Tell a friend about...
Vox AC15C1 Custom Guitar Amp
Simply enter your friend's name, e-mail address and optionally a message, and we'll send them an e-mail telling them about Vox AC15C1 Custom Guitar Amp
|Optional Message to friend|
The product price includes a one year warranty and 14 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 14 days to 60 days (terms apply after 14 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back after 5 years if the policy has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 28 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within mainland UK, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.