Vintage V400 Solid Top Acoustic Guitar, Cherry Sunburst
Product Ref: 19095
Vintage V400 Solid Top Acoustic Guitar, Cherry SunburstDetails
The Vintage V400 guitars offer numerous advantages to anyone interested in owning a good all-round acoustic guitar. The V400s full size dreadnought shape body gives an appealingly well-rounded sound thanks to its large internal body volume and solid spruce top. The guitar offers good projection of sound coupled with an equally impressive depth of tone and a well defined crispness in the treble range. This open sound lends itself well to almost any style of playing, from a pleasant resonant ring to a lively, attacking tone during plectrum use, to a warm, responsive clarity if played fingerstyle.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
With a neck shape which will suit most hand sizes, the edge bound rosewood fingerboard feels smooth and easy to play, thanks to the fine gauge frets. And on the unfussy, straightforward headstock shape, the chrome plated, enclosed gear tuners are both stable and accurate in use with the high quality USA made strings, further adding to the highly enjoyable experience of playing a V400 acoustic.
With a choice of attractive colours available, including a natural finish left handed version, a V400 is the ideal choice of guitar for anyone who needs a versatile acoustic guitar with an impressively full and open sound.
The product price includes a one year warranty and 28 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 4 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 28 days to 60 days (terms apply after 28 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 4 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 28 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.