VOX AC2 RhythmVOX Mini Bass Amp
VOX AC2 RhythmVOX Mini Bass AmpDetails
Product Ref: 91975View Full Description
Spend another £191.00 to buy on finance Finance from £6.82 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
High Quality Sound
The AC2 RhythmVOX is designed specifically for the bass, offering the choice between normal, flat, and scoop modes and an analogue circuitry built to cover the low end for powerful bass sounds. A pair of 3” Vox Original speakers delivers the miniature amp’s incredible 2 watts of power, ranging from a minimally distorted clean sound, to a powerful high-gain not commonly associated with amps its size. Gain, tone, and volume size also provide excellent tone shaping capabilities, letting players shape the sound to suit their taste.
Rhythm Function & Built-In Effects
The mini amp is packed with a range of powerful features, offering both built-in effects and a range of rhythm patterns to choose from. The high quality and diverse rhythm sound generator offers 81 different rhythm patterns split between 9 genres to choose from, perfect for a casual performance or practice. The amp features 3 built-in effects with 5 variation to choose from, with each effect providing 2 parameters players can adjust.
A Scaled Down Vox Amp
When designed the AC2, Vox opted to create a scaled down version of their normal sized amps, from its sophisticated front grille with pipped edges, and corner protectors, to the traditional Vox handles and bench grille, it won’t be surprising if you forget that its miniature. That addition of a high performance E-string tuner, headphone jack, and Aux In jack elevates it from a mere mini amp, letting you enjoy silent practice and the ability to plug in audio devices to play along to songs or backing tracks.
- Battery-powered miniature amp with a variety of functions including rhythm patterns and effects
- 2 watts of output provide plenty of power despite the amp's ultra-small size
- Choose from three types of sounds: normal, flat, and scoop
- A total of 81 rhythm patterns: 9 genres × 9 variations
- Five types of effects, including chorus, delay, and reverb
- Exquisitely crafted looks for even greater realism
- High-performance dedicated E-string tuner
- Headphone jack allows you to concentrate on your playing and practice silently
- AUX IN jack can be used for jam sessions and playing along with your favourite music
- Six AA batteries allows for extended playing of approximately 20 hours
- Sleep function prevents battery exhaustion even if you forget to power-off
- Power: 2 Watts @ 4 Ohms
- Speakers: 2 x 3” Vox Original (8 Ohms)
- Controls: Gain, Tone, Volume, Rhythm On/Off, 3-Way Mode Switch
- Modes: Normal, Flat, Scoop
- Rhythm Patterns: 81
- Rhythm Genres: 8 Beat 1, 8 Beat 2, Accent, 16 Beat, 6/8 Beat, Dance, Heavy, Soft, Metronome
- Tempo Range: 40 – 240 bpm
- Effects: Chorus, Delay, Reverb, Chorus + Delay, Chorus + Reverb
- Included: 6 x AA Batteries
- Power Requirements: 6 x AA Batteries, or AC Adaptor
- AC Adaptor: 9V DC, 500 MA or Greater
- Battery Life: 20 Hours (Approx.)
- Inputs: 1/4" Unbalanced Bass Jack, 1/8" Stereo Aux IN Jack
- Outputs: 1/8" Stereo Headphone Jack
- Height: 5.04” (128mm)
- Width: 6.69” (170mm)
- Depth: 2.76” (70mm)
- Weight: 620g (1.37lbs)
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.