Tascam PT-7 Chromatic Tuner and Pitch Trainer
£95.00 RRP £108.26
(including VAT @ 20%)
2 in stock
Can be delivered to you on: 21 Jun 13
Optional: 5 year warranty: £5.50
(Includes 60 day money back guarantee)
Add to basket to show delivery options
- Tascam PT-7 Chromatic Tuner and Pitch Trainer
- Built-In Speaker or Headphone Out with Metronome
- Monophonic Recording for Song Ideas and Playback
- 8 Musical Scales & 6 Time Signatures
- 30-300 Bpm Metronome
Tascam PT-7 Chromatic Tuner and Pitch Trainer— The TASCAM PT-7 combines three useful functions into an affordable, easy-to-use package. The chromatic tuner is one of the fastest you've ever seen, its metronome is flexible and the idea recorder is totally unique. It's a must-have for musicians, from students to professionals.
Product Ref: 16596
The TASCAM PT-7 is a unique combination chromatic tuner, metronome and memo recorder for acoustic and electric musicians. The tuner features a high-speed graphic display, ideal for students to find their pitch on wind and string instruments, and an oscillator tone can also play for pitch reference. The metronome plays through the built-in speaker or headphone out and includes a visual display to keep the beat.
Also included is a monophonic recorder, providing 20 minutes of recording time for song ideas or practice playback. Recorded music can be looped or slowed down without changing the pitch, so that students can learn to play along with the instructors' example. Though designed for the acoustic instrument player and educator, the TASCAM PT-7 is the ideal companion for any chromatic instrument player.
- High-speed chromatic tuner
- Calibration option
- Oscillator out function
- 8 musical scales (12-note equal temperament, Pythagorean, Mean Tone, Werckmeister III, Kirnberger III, Kellner, Vallotti, Young)
- On-screen display ideal for students' "Pitch Training"
- 30-300 bpm metronome
- Internal speaker or headphone output
- Six time signatures (0-7 beats, duplets, triplets, shuffle, quadplets, quadplets without center beats)
- Record practice through built-in microphone
- Loop and slow down playback without changing the pitch
- Quickly capture song ideas or phrases
- 20 minute recording time
- Internal speaker
- Headphone Output
- Custom Backlit LCD display
- Powered by AA battery or optional PS-P520 adapter
- Flip stand on rear panel
- 5.9" W x 2.5" D x 1.0" H
- 0.33lbs/150g without battery
- Battery life approx. 10 hours (without backlight) / 4 hours (with backlight)
You may also be interested in ...
|Tascam GB10 Guitar / Bass Trainer / Recorder||£129.00|
Tell a friend about...
Tascam PT-7 Chromatic Tuner and Pitch Trainer
Simply enter your friend's name, e-mail address and optionally a message, and we'll send them an e-mail telling them about Tascam PT-7 Chromatic Tuner and Pitch Trainer
|Optional Message to friend|
The product price includes a one year warranty and 14 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 14 days to 60 days (terms apply after 14 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back after 5 years if the policy has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 28 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within mainland UK, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.