Takamine Pro Series P6NC NEX Cutaway Electro Acoustic, Sunburst
Takamine Pro Series P6NC NEX Cutaway Electro Acoustic, SunburstDetails
Product Ref: 45460View Full Description
Buy on finance from £45.03 per month Finance from £45.03 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Takamine's P6NC electro-acoustic guitar combines its solid Spruce top with the scalloped 'X' bracing to provide fantastic articulation and balance whilst the solid Flamed Maple back and Flamed Maple sides create a warm, rich sound. The P6NC electro-acoustic guitar also features a Maple neck with Ebony fingerboard and mother of pearl 'Snowflake' inlays, combined with Takamine's split bone saddle bridge, this guitar is capable of producing a fantastic acoustic range and flawless intonation.
The P6NC has gold tuners with pearl buttons for greater tuning stability a natural gloss top finish and satin sides and back, as well as featuring the CT4-DX pre amp system and Palathetic under-saddle pickup for greater amplified response. The dual channel CT4 DX provides a 4 band EQ, volume control, built in tuner and 2 notch filter controls.
Features & Specifications
Body and Bridge
- Body Shape: NEX Cutaway
- Body Back: Solid Flame Maple
- Body Sides: Flame Maple
- Body Top: Solid Spruce
- Body Finish: Gloss
- Bracing: Scalloped X
- Rosette: Mother of Pearl
Neck & Fingerboard
- No. of Frets: 20
- Position Inlays: Mother of Pearl "Snowflake"
- Fingerboard Radius: 12" (305 mm)
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: Gloss
- Nut Width: 1.675" (42.5 mm)
- Scale Length: 25.3" (643 mm)
Hardware & Electronics
- Electronics: CT4-DX Preamp System with 4-band EQ, 2 Notch Filter Controls, Volume Control, Onboard Tuner and Palathetic Under-Saddle Pickup
- Controls: Volume Control, 4-Band EQ, 2 Notch Filter Controls
- Hardware Finish:Gold-Plated
- Bridge: Rosewood with Split Bone Saddle
- Tuning Machines:Gold Die-Cast with Pearl Buttons
- Strings: D'Addario EXP 16 Coated Phosphor Bronze, (.012-.053 Gauges)
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.