Squier by Fender Vintage Modified 51, Vintage Blonde
Squier by Fender Vintage Modified 51, Vintage BlondeDetails
Product Ref: 40462View Full Description
Spend another £54.00 to buy on finance Finance from £6.82 per month
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The double cut-away Basswood body has been paired with a bolt-on Maple neck and also deploys a tinted Maple fretboard with a Telecaster style headstock. With all the great style and features of the original value-priced screamer of the mid 2000s, the Squier '51 Vintage Modified electric guitar is a great investment and fantastic value for money, bringing back enormous tonal value and versatility along with powerful SH pickup configuration, rotary pickup selector, push-pull coil tap and more.
Routed into the body are two sound pick-ups which is where the sound comes from. Also featuring a Squier Hot open-coil Humbucker in the bridge position along with Squier Strat pick-up at the neck position. These are managed via a 3 position rotary pick-up selector switch which in this case replaces the Master tone knob, however the Master Volume knob also operates a push-pull coil-tap option to separate the coils on the humbucker in the bridge position.
Hardware on the Squier '51 Vintage Modified electric guitar includes a chrome control base plate for the flat-top knurled volume and tone knobs and a hard-tail 6-saddle fully adjustable bridge. At the Telecaster headstock you'll find standard Squier die-cast/sealed smooth action machine heads whilst the Squier '51 Vintage Modified model has a Vintage Blonde finish with a contrasting black scratch plate.
Body & Bridge
- Model Name: Squier® '51, Maple Fingerboard, Vintage Blonde
- Model Number: 0305100507
- Series: Vintage Modified
- Colour: Vintage Blonde
- Body Material: Basswood
- Body Finish: Gloss Poly
- Body Shape: Stratocaster®
Neck & Fingerboard
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: Satin Poly
- Neck Shape: "C" Shape
- Scale Length: 25.5" (64.8 cm)
- Fingerboard: Maple
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5" (241 mm)
- Number of Frets: 21
- Fret Size: Medium Jumbo
- Nut Width: 1.650" (42 mm)
- Position Inlays: Black Dot
Electronics & Hardware
- Bridge Pickup: Hot Humbucking
- Neck Pickup: Standard Single-Coil Strat
- Controls: Master Volume, 3-Position Rotary
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Rotary Pickup Selector Switch: Position 1. Neck Pickup (Full Clockwise) Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups (Middle) Position 3. Bridge Pickup (Full Counterclockwise)
- Pickup Configuration: HS
- Special Electronics: Push/Pull Coil Selector Switch (On Master Volume Pot): Normal Position: Full Bridge Humbucking Pickup Up Position: Inside Coil of Bridge Humbucking Pickup
- Bridge: Hard-Tail 6-Saddle
- Hardware Finish: Chrome
- Tuning Machines: Standard Die-Cast
- Pickguard: 1-Ply Black
- Strings: Fender® USA, NPS, (.009-.042 Gauges)
- Case/Gig Bag: Not included
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.