Squier by Fender Affinity Fat Stratocaster HSS, Montego Black
Squier by Fender Affinity Fat Stratocaster HSS, Montego BlackDetails
The Squier by Fender Affinity Fat Stratocaster HSS features one humbucking pickup on the bridge with two single coil pickups fitted to the neck and middle. The bolt-on maple neck is fatter than most Strats, and has a rosewood fingerboard.
Product Ref: 25825View Full Description
Spend another £63.00 to buy on finance Finance from £6.82 per month
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
Affinity Series guitars represent the best value in solid-body electric guitar design offered by Fender. With a five-way pickup switch, this guitar looks the part while being both affordable and versatile.
Designed with the distinctive double-cutaway body and large headstock, few electric guitar models have the distinct history of the Fender Stratocaster. Having appeared in the hands of some of the greatest guitar legends like Jeff Beck, Eric Clapton, Eddie Van Hallen, Dire Straits frontman Mark Knopfler and Pink Floyd's David Gilmour to name but a few.
Traditionally Stratocaster's favour the high frequencies: the bridge pickup brings out this brighter tone, while the neck pickup creates a mellower tone.
- Dual single-coil Stratocaster neck and middle pickups, humbucking bridge pickup
- Maple neck with "C"-shaped profile and “large” headstock
- 21-fret rosewood fingerboard provides a warm, soft tone with a natural feel
- Five-way pickup switching for the optimum sound
- Vintage-style synchronized tremolo bridge for pitch bending effects
- The stylish chrome hardware on this model resists tarnishing
- The elegant gold and black two-color headstock logo lends a touch of class to this instrument
- Material: Alder
- Body Shape: Stratocaster®
- Body Finish: Polyurethane
- Strings: Fender® USA Super 250L, NPS (.009-.042 Gauges)
- Scale Length: 25.5" (64.8 cm)
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: Polyurethane
- Shape: "C" Shape
- Number of Frets: 21
- Fret Size: Medium Jumbo
- Position Inlays: Dot
- Fretboard Radius: 9.5" (24.1 cm)
- Fretboard: Rosewood
- Nut Width: 1.6? (40.6 mm)
- Headstock: Large '60s Style
- Neck Plate: Standard 4 Bolt
Pickups & Hardware
- Pickup Configuration: H/S/S
- Bridge Pickup: Standard Humbucking Strat® Bridge Pickup
- Middle Pickup: Standard Single-Coil Strat® Middle Pickup
- Neck Pickup: Standard Single-Coil Strat® Neck Pickup
- Pickup Switching: (5-Position Blade)
- Position 1: Bridge Pickup
- Position 2: Bridge and Middle Pickup
- Position 3: Middle Pickup
- Position 4: Middle Neck Pickup,
- Position 5: Neck Pickup
- Controls: Master Volume, Tone 1. (Neck Pickup), Tone 2. (Middle Pickup)
- Hardware: Chrome
- Bridge: Synchronous Tremolo
- String Nut: Synthetic Bone
- Switch Tip: White Switch Tip
- Tremolo Arm/Handle: Standard Tremolo Arm
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.