Schecter Corsair Electric Guitar, Gloss Walnut
Schecter Corsair Electric Guitar, Gloss WalnutDetails
Product Ref: 75247View Full Description
Buy on finance from £23.18 per month Finance from £23.18 per month
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Hollow Maple Body
The Schecter Corsair guitar features a hollow body crafted from maple to produce incredible tones with plenty of resonance and articulation. The hollow body design gives the guitar an acoustic feel to its sound, providing a full, round tone. The Maple body produces extremely bright and precise tones, offering tightness and clarity to the guitar’s tone whilst producing a tight low end. Designed with chrome hardware, and a TonePros bridge, the Schecter is given a gloss walnut finish to create an incredibly beautiful looking instrument.
Mahogany Neck, Ebony Fingerboard
The 3-piece Mahogany neck and Ebony fingerboard has been designed with a thin “C” shape to provide a smooth, comfortable play. The Mahogany/Ebony combination produces tight, warm tones that are defined and open with a fast attack. The two woods provide the guitars sound with a muscular, controlled bass and snappy, sizzling highs. It also comes with many other features including Grover machine heads, a Graph Tech nut and dot inlays on the fretboard.
Duncan Designed Pickups
Featured on the Corsair are a set of Duncan Designed HB 101 pickups, which are patterned after the Seymour Duncan ’59 humbuckers. Using alnico 5 magnets and a winding spec based on a PAF humbucker, the HB 101’s feature a split coil setup, allowing the guitar to deliver both humbucker and single coil tones. Both humbuckers can produce vintage style tones with an excellent high gain, whilst maintaining its clarity. The neck pickup provides a full tone, with plenty of bass to give it a smooth feel, whilst the bridge pickup offers a sharp attack with a good amount of presence in the highs.
Schecter is one of the world's premier guitar companies, creating and selling electric guitars and basses, acoustic guitars and USA Custom Shop instruments to musicians around the world. They combine quality with affordability to suit a variety of different players and diverse musical styles. The company has a growing number of high profile artists playing their instruments, such as musicians from Disturbed, Avenged Sevenfold, The Cure, Papa Roach, Seether and more.
Body & Bridge
- Body: Maple
- Bridge: TonePros T3BT TOM w/ T1Z Tailpiece
- Construction: Set-Neck
- Binding: Black Multi-Ply
- Finish: Gloss Black
Neck & Fingerboard
- Neck Material: Mahogany 3-Pc
- Fretboard Material: Ebony
- Frets: 22 Medium
- Scale: 24.75"
- Fretboard Radius: 14”
- Thickness: @ 1st Fret- .787" (20mm)/ @ 12th Fret- .866” (22mm)
- Nut: Graph tech XL Black Tusq
- Nut Width: 1.653"
- Inlays: Dots
- Neck Shape: Thin “C”
Electronics & Hardware
- Bridge Pickup: Duncan Designed HB 101B
- Neck Pickup: Duncan Designed HB 101N
- Controls: 2 x Volume/2 x Tone (Push/Pull)/3-Way Switch
- Machine Heads: Grover
- Knobs: Grip Tip Speed Knob
- Hardware: Chrome
- Strings: Ernie Ball Regular Slinky #2221 (.010-.046)
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 4 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 4 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.