Schecter Blackjack C-1 FR S Electric Guitar, Gloss Black
Schecter Blackjack C-1 FR S Electric Guitar, Gloss BlackDetails
Product Ref: 47432View Full Description
Buy on finance from £22.64 per month Finance from £22.64 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The Schecter Blackjack C-1 FR features a high output passive Seymour Duncan pickup to provide powerful and articulate tone. With a Seymour Duncan Nazgul humbucker in the bridge position the C-1 FR S provides a punchy and defined tonality especially within the lower frequency range thanks to the passive ceramic magnets making it ideal for drop tunings.
The Blackjack C-1 FR C includes the innovative Sustainiac pickup and electronics system which allows you to add unique effects and harmonic overtones to your sound. Also with the ability to prolong the sustain of the guitar by capturing the vibrations used to create the note and turning them into vibration energy which is distributed back to the string the Sustainiac can increase the sustain of a note for as long as required. Used by artists such as Robin Finck (Nine Inch Nails), Richard Patrick (Filter) and Pete Dee (The Adicts) the Sustainiac is fast becoming a favoured choice in guitar set ups for both live and studio applications.
With the Floyd Rose 1000 Series Locking Tremolo bridge and locking nut system the Schecter Blackjack C-1 provides the capability to produce a range of unique sounds and accents such as dive bombs whilst the locking nuts provide advanced tuning stability essential for performing musicians.
Body & Bridge
- Body: Mahogany
- Top: Arched Top
- Construction: Set-Neck w/Ultra Access
- Body Binding: Black/Red Multi-Ply
- Finish: Gloss Black
- Bridge: Floyd Rose 1000 Series Locking Tremolo
Neck & Fingerboard
- Neck: Mahogany 3pc
- Neck Shape: Thin 'C'
- Fretboard: Ebony
- Frets: 24 X-Jumbo
- Fretboard Radius: 14"
- Inlays: Red Circles
- Nut Width: 1.625" / 41.3mm
- Scale Length: 25.5"
- String Nut: Floyd Rose Locking
- Truss Rod: 2-Way Adjustable
Electronics & Hardware
- Controls: 1 x Volume, 1 x Tone, 1 x Intensity, 3-Way Pickup Switch
- Additional Electronics: 2-Way Sustainiac On/Off Switch, 3-Way Sustainiac Mode Switch ( Fundemental-Mix-Harmonic)
- Bridge Pickup: Seymour Duncan Nazgul
- Neck Pickup: Sustainiac®
- Tuning Machines: Grover
- Control Knobs: Metal Knurled with Set Screw
- Hardware: Black
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 4 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 4 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.